• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

You can watch clips of it on YouTube but not in full.
Very brave of the BBC to show it in the current climate no doubt they’ll get complaints from buffoons who don’t head the warning.
I’d say it could be a hell of a lot worst the bombing scene is actually relatively tame in comparison to the rest of the film.

Just watched it, yeah pretty grim but interesting too!

BBC4 seems to be having a nuclear themed evening

I’m glad it’s on iPlayer because starting to watch a film after 10pm is beyond me at the ripe old age of 34.

Just watched it, yeah pretty grim but interesting too!

BBC4 seems to be having a nuclear themed evening
I am/have always been fascinated by a nuclear apocalypse. Chernobyl, Fukushima, the game Fallout...so definitely going to watch this.

The Porton down documentary on before it is worth watching as well, shows as much as it can inside a chemical warfare lab with the one drop of this can kill 200,000 people stuff they make

Bit late on this one considering originally aired in 2019 but just finished A Confession with Martin Freeman telling the true story of the case of Christopher Halliwell, taxi driver who murdered Sian O'Callahan and Becky Godden-Edwards.

Absolutely brilliant and compelling drama and highly recommended for anyone who hasn't seen it

The Penguin. Really bloody good and runs seamlessly from The Batman. Colin Farrell is quality in it but Cristin Milioti really steals the show, she’s excellent. It’s always good to see Clancy Brown back on the screen too even if it is a minor part. I hope Matt Reeves decides he wants to do more in this Batman universe he’s building, I fucking love it.

Back