• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

Well done Spain, cheered that winner, hope Portugal make it an Iberian double tonight

Not sure which of these lot I'd like to see lose more. The pragmatic French or the Ronaldo encumbered Portuguese.

He’s a prick all the time and his hubris is damaging his country’s chances.
He looks at the general TWF opinion on any subject and just takes the opposing view, then wanks himself senseless back in Florida or whatever part of the US he resides. Even admitted it once...well not the wanking bit. 😉

He looks at the general TWF opinion on any subject and just takes the opposing view, then wanks himself senseless back in Florida or whatever part of the US he resides. Even admitted it once...well not the wanking bit. 😉
Ughh! Sorry to have abetted that.

France are garbage. Bit of a come down after Germany Spain

I can't make my mind up on Mendes either, looks awful at times.

I wasn’t bothered about signing Vitinha but I’d never heard of him before he joine, we barely played him and i didnt watch him in training every day. I know it’s been done to death, but that’s another crazily bad transfer decision.

It shows you how negative France are when Portugal are the side more intent on trying to win it.

Back