• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Euro 2024 Thread

That Ronaldo one on the shootout - big argument to say he stops mid run up, thought that was banned?

Redemption for Ronaldo pls stop being so sycophantic.
I think France might just Shithouse the QF and go through.
Ronaldo is a hindrance on Portugal not an asset anymore. Pepe shouldn’t be playing over 100 minutes aged 41.

Peter Schmeichel rightfully calling out Ronaldo’s selfishness and that he was “a problem for [Portugal]”.

That Ronaldo one on the shootout - big argument to say he stops mid run up, thought that was banned?
The kicker can stop and start during their run-up to the ball, but must not stop or feint (pretend to kick the ball) at the end of their run-up, they must kick it immediately.

Gareth Southgate....

“We know we should be better than we've been but we've ended up with a lot of young players in important positions and trying to solve problems right the way through the four weeks of the camp.

We've got Pickford, Walker, Stones all on 50+ caps. Trippier has been involved since 2018 and Guehi has been our best defender. Rice has 50 + caps, Kane is nearing 100, Saka and Foden have been mainstays in the side in and since Euro 2020(21). That leaves Champions League and Worlds best Under 21 winner Jude Bellingham and whoever he decides to select in his random midfield generator and I'd have given MOTM to Mainoo for his time on the pitch in the last two games.

How the fuck has Rice managed to play that many games already?!

Seen the picture of Jude Bellingham, I think he’s being a bit over optimistic with how splayed his fingers are.

Back