• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Terriers v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like there is more end product from VLP the last few games, I'm one of his critics but glad for him (and us) does some players good to have a proper run in the team

Corner to Hudds as Price senses the danger & slides in to put it behind. - free header but put well over the bar

Very quiet crowd - can hear the players shouting. What there is is coming from the Wolves supporters

Price sounds as if he is covering well - a number of times now he has cleaned up potential dangerous positions

Just been ordered to turn the commentary off so my daughter can calm down - will stay glued to here til she's asleep!

Crawley losing to Doncaster

Deflected shot from Hudds is well saved by Tommy K to turn it round the post

Great save Kuszcak after deflected shot. Then boos from the crowd when Miller fouls

Huddersfield fans do not sound enamoured with this ref :icon_smile:

Tommy K with another good save - seems to be playing well.

2 mins added time

Half time - a good performance so far.

Huddersfield came into to it a bit at the end though Tommy K has sounded very solid

(Bournmouth back in front v Derby & Dean S still losing)

HT 1-0 to Wolves. Well deserved too. Home crowd boo the ref. All to play for second half as Huddersfield are far from out of this. We're looking good on the break and our defence have only allowed fleeting chances.

Sounds like a really good game with half time coming at the right time for us

Live Table:

Bournemouth 60
Derby 57
------------------
Middlesbrough 57
Brentford 53
Watford 51
Ipswich 51
----------------
Norwich 50
Wolves 48
Blackburn 42
Sheff Wed 42

Sounded a bit too open at the end of the half, need to just settle it down after half time.

Sounded a bit too open at the end of the half, need to just settle it down after half time.

Yeah, the closing minutes saw us under a bit of pressure but I think our pace up front will mean we will always be a danger on the break. Especially if we can keep them out for 20mins or so and they really have to push on.

we sound dangerous on the break but Huddersfield seemed to be threatening our goal quite well, we need to take a bit more control I reckon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back