• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

The Guimarães or the Benfica one?

If the latter, run fast, run far. We would be better served with any random dude off the street.
Seen a number of Portuguese fans on Twitter taking the piss out of how shit he is so he will probably be coming in.

Andre Almeida Linked for 7mil 🤷‍♂️

If the latter, run fast, run far. We would be better served with any random dude off the street.

Hey, I never said he was fat.

He does have literal clown shoes though.

42IUX6AQVNCHPOZWY2FYRAKLVM.jpg

Ridiculously out of proportion. He is also a bit shit from what I've seen (which isn't that much).
He's good. But probably wouldn't be as good as he is for Sporting, less referee protection over in England :)

He's good. But probably wouldn't be as good as he is for Sporting, less referee protection over in England :)
I had a similar reaction when I saw that name 🤣
The clip of Almeida getting outpaced on the break by the referee is comedy gold.

If Vallejo can be Real Madrid good, there is hope for everyone.

And I mean, literally, everyone.
Vallejo is Real Madrid good like Djimi Traore was Liverpool good or Zubar was Marseille good tbf

Has he played a lot in CM I can't remember seeing him play there?

Never seen him play but fbref has him as very good in the air and pretty average in terms of scoring and creating. That said he played for the worst team in the league.

Amusingly his second most similar player is Rafa Mir.
Whether this guy signs or not I think the striker we get is going to fit this profile unfortunately.

The thinking behind it is always to make more of crossing opportunities but in practice it usually always leads to route one football.

Whether this guy signs or not I think the striker we get is going to fit this profile unfortunately.

The thinking behind it is always to make more of crossing opportunities but in practice it usually always leads to route one football.

Someone posted a video of him a while back when he was first linked and there was far more to his game than that. You have to factor in the standard of opposition, think the highlights were predominantly from his time in Belgium, but he looked more than capable with the ball on the deck.

Back