• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2019 Transfer Thread

I confidently predict that if the International transfer window opens tomorrow then tomorrow we will smash our transfer record by 50%+

don't get me wrong, i ain't rushing anyone on signings or the new kit i am just bored to f*** since the season ended.

Don't worry we'll FINALLY sign Dendoncker on a permanent tomorrow ;)

Don't worry we'll FINALLY sign Dendoncker on a permanent tomorrow ;)

No I have heard we are going to be gazumped because Moxey won’t stump up the money for him

Spiers reckons we are open to offers for Costa and Cav with plenty of interest in both - but then the article just lists the rumours we have already seen on other websites

WHU close to signing Pablo Fornals apparently. Now that's a top signing.

Yoann Barbet from Brentford name popping up again today, free agent- us, Villa and Besiktas interested apparently

Villa are being linked with the entire Brentford back catalogue for obvious reasons. I can't see us being interested at all.

He's a tidy enough player but not at our level and anyway I think we'll look to sign a dedicated RWB. Not a third LWB (plus Giles) and then switch Jonny over.

My perfect 'realistic' signings would be

Edson Alvarez
Youri Tielemans
Rafael Camacho
Solomon Rondon

I’d want another top drawer centre back too, as Alverez is a bit of an unknown quantity at this level.

Ruben Dias is the dream but I don't think we're at that level just now. €40m release clause apparently.

Just seen on twitter were linked with kalvin Phillips - how about fuck the fuck off

Ferro seems to be the one who is better than Dias according to our dear Portguezers on here. I would happily take Dias.

Back