• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Stoke (A) (FAC) Build-Up Thread 7/1/17

Straight swap - we get Costa, Benfica get Dave Edwards. We can throw in Rob Edwards too.

Half time - a decent performance so far

Standing ovation for Wolves players from the travelling fans

Fantastic stuff so far, I thought we'd get dicked. If Williamson can stay fit him and Hause would be an ideal partnership at centre back. And hopefully Iorfa can come into some form. Is Cavaleiro injured?

Fantastic stuff so far, I thought we'd get dicked. If Williamson can stay fit him and Hause would be an ideal partnership at centre back. And hopefully Iorfa can come into some form. Is Cavaleiro injured?

Appears to have a slight knock - doesn't sound like anything serious

We are playing really well. Hause, Iorfa, Willo and Costa have been absolutely top drawer.

Sounds we've been all over them. Have to say, I liked the line up as soon as I saw it, lots of moaning on FB, but good to see the CBs changed and Bright and Mason in the supporting attack

Wolves are live on the WM tunein feed too.

We are playing really well. Hause, Iorfa, Willo and Costa have been absolutely top drawer.
Really good to hear Iorfa and Hause getting back to form. Shows the difference of playing with Williamson, rather than Batth..

Stoke FK right on the edge of our box - Stoke players claiming a penalty, but don't get it

Hughes has clearly ripped into them at half time - Stoke much more threatening with the changes immediately

Need to withstand the next 15 mins to take the sting out of this

Back