• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Stoke (A) (FAC) Build-Up Thread 7/1/17

What a man. Miles too good for our current level.

Hit a superb left foot shot that gave Grant no chance, according to Radio Stoke. Get in!

Tim Spiers on Twitter

Williamson's arms pointing here there and everywhere as he organises the back four. Constantly speaking to Hause.

What we have missed at the back

This is the biggest thing lacking for me - hope he can stay fit, and we can add someone else with a similar mentality.

So Costa will costa lotta money to sign him permanently? I'd say he's probably worth it as he's easily the best player in the team. If Cav was £7m would you pay, say, £10m for him? I would.

Wolves fans sounding awesome on the radio.

So Costa will costa lotta money to sign him permanently? I'd say he's probably worth it as he's easily the best player in the team. If Cav was £7m would you pay, say, £10m for him? I would.

Pay whatever it takes, he's magic

He's the best winger in the Championship.

I don't care what it costs. Fosun aren't paupers, and Helder is the real deal big time.

Knockaert is pretty decent...

I'd honestly prefer Helder. We've been shite for the majority of the season and his numbers and the quality of his goals are exceptional.

Considering what McCormack cost I would have no problem paying whatever Costa was valued at

Ball in from the left - Crouch puts it over from 5yrds

Possibly should have been the equaliser there

Back