• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Stoke (A) (FAC) Build-Up Thread 7/1/17

Tomorrow's referee is Mike Jones. He has refereed Stoke four times in the past three seasons and they have won every time. The last time he refereed Wolves was against Bournemouth and we all remember what happened then (he sent off RVP and Deutsch's favourite defender). So don't get your hopes up too high.

Fuck sake. I will never forget that game, that is for sure.

Surprised if he's making it into the squad before Herc but another exciting prospect.

Must be a strong chance of Mike Williamson starting the game but not finishing it.

Well on the way down...next stop Stoke. Come on Wolves
So who is grabbing a beer in Stoke pre match and where?

There is bugger all near the ground bar a God awful sports club near the away end as I remember.

There's usually a dedicated always fans pub near the station I think.

Aye...been there (The Terrace) and the other one is the LRV, a student bar...heading there now.
Busses to the ground organised from there @ £3 return but I have visions of Port Vale away and being held there after the game while the mongs lob missiles at us

Pretty much a first team from Stoke:

c8eb90dfb6e98be12953a7394374c733.jpg

Starts for Iorfa, Saville, Williamson, Hause and Evans. Wow.

Willo wearing 60, get in the bin

Ikeme, Iorfa, Williamson, Hause, Doherty, Evans, Saville, Costa, Bright, Mason, Bod

Mmmm Saville in a midfield two. Lovely stuff.

:surrendered:

Assume Prince is off then.

That midfield is not inspiring at all Evans not fit and Saville is terrible. Glad Williamson gets a start hopefully he can get 60 mins or so and be in contention to start in the league next week. Hause and Williamson could be a good partnership but they will have their hands full today very strong Stoke side.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Looks like our great FA cup form is set to continue with those lineups.

Back