• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Spoilt Princesses moaning about Media Coverage of Wolves

Frankly, press conferences are pretty much a waste of everyone's time. It's the same standard repartee most of the time with no real news. Head Coaches aren't going to give away their game plan beforehand and they really aren't going to say much about it after. It's the usual platitudes, air's and graces and fob offs that say nothing and mean nothing.

Thought I'd try the E&S podcast again. Skipped the first 5 minutes of dreadful guff and lasted a further 20 with the last 5 being 'this bloke is a complete spoofer'*

Genuinely dreadful condescending uneducated nonsense.

*TM Duetsh
Just listened to LL trying to explain how transfers are financed...bizarre

Pretty close. Points out that getting £90m in doesn't mean they get £90m in one go, so can't spend all that. Fails to mention that we don't lay all that out in one go either when we spend.

Judah tbf was anti Shi/Fosun, very pro Hobbs and GON.
Maybe that's how Jeff has justified it to him and asked him to pass it on

Pretty close. Points out that getting £90m in doesn't mean they get £90m in one go, so can't spend all that. Fails to mention that we don't lay all that out in one go either when we spend.

Judah tbf was anti Shi/Fosun, very pro Hobbs and GON.
I know it's not common on here, but I don't actually mind Judah, but then I don't watch/listen to everything he's in on, just the occasional YouTube vid. He doesn't say anything remotely insightful, but he is generally fairly inoffensive and not deserving of animosity.

I know it's not common on here, but I don't actually mind Judah, but then I don't watch/listen to everything he's in on, just the occasional YouTube vid. He doesn't say anything remotely insightful, but he is generally fairly inoffensive and not deserving of animosity.
He was an arrogant arse with FFP last year - really condescending to anyone who didn't believe the club line he and LL put out. He also isn't afraid to boast about his wealth which comes from a combination of his poker playing and his wife being a high profile choreographer - it's to a Harry Enfield sketch level.

He's called out Shi more than anyone else in paid Wolves media has though and he's not stupid.

Nathan fucking Rioja.

He once said "you have to hand it to Vinny Clark" so he can fucking get in the sea.

Err - they didn't sack Hoddle Mikey. He resigned the day of a world cup quarter final and slinked off into the night as Portugal beat England.

My potentially unpopular opinion - sacking Graham Taylor probably saved the club from relegation. We were heading in one direction at a fairly cataclysmic rate.

Also, much as I loved his time in charge, we kept Graham Turner for at least a season too long.

According to the latest piece by Johnny Phillips the high line 4 at the back aggressive approach will continue.
He's treading a careful balancing act regarding criticism of the Fosun, recruitment etc however he has highlighted the failings that we've gone into on here over the summer.

According to the latest piece by Johnny Phillips the high line 4 at the back aggressive approach will continue.
He's treading a careful balancing act regarding criticism of the Fosun, recruitment etc however he has highlighted the failings that we've gone into on here over the summer.
Thought it was a well put together piece.

Since everybody is poking the bear...

Olofinjana was the midfield general we needed.

Back