• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheffield United (A) build up thread - 14/09/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be nice to be off to a good start...no replay of last loss against them in the last minutes..we have good attacking options...let them fly

I think, if anyone, Marcal is most likely at LWB after reading Nuno's reported comments about him being a 'direct replacement for Jonny'.

I think Nuno will be springing a lot more surprises selection and formation-wise on us this season, maybe not in the first game though?

I think, if anyone, Marcal is most likely at LWB after reading Nuno's reported comments about him being a 'direct replacement for Jonny'.

I think Nuno will be springing a lot more surprises selection and formation-wise on us this season, maybe not in the first game though?

yeah, think Marcal will start

Last minute guess-

Patricio

Saiss
Coady
Boly

Traore
Neves
Dendoncker
Moutinho
Marcal

Jimenez
Jota

I also guess that we'll see cameos from Silva, Podence, and Vitinha off the bench.

Neves on the bench. Donk and Joao in the middle.

Podence and Neto start.

Marcal starts ahead of Vinagre.

Jota on the bench.

Vinagre will be on his way then. If I were him I'd be livid

Excited to see Marcal, Neto and Podence, interesting Neves decision. Strong looking bench, the glaring upgrade being Buur

Hmmm... If we're going to play Donk in a 343 I'd have dropped Moutinho

good team, only thing we are wasting Traore at RWB in my opinion

Ooh, not sure about Moutinho and Dendoncker in the middle.

Interesting front three- worked well against Everton, so why not?

love Podence´s creativity...Neto is straight forward...could be good this

Nuno knows him best after 3 seasons, would suggest he hasn’t done enough to convince him.

I think this could be premature. This lineup (unless there are fitness issues we don't know about) just says to me that this season Nuno could be using his full squad more than ever before. Maybe he wants the steadiness of Marcal with Adama on the other side, especially in an away game

I think this could be premature. This lineup (unless there are fitness issues we don't know about) just says to me that this season Nuno could be using his full squad more than ever before. Maybe he wants the steadiness of Marcal with Adama on the other side, especially in an away game

yeah, Vinagre is not so stable yet and young, maybe doesnt suit against a team like sheff u either..

Depends if we got another LWB in (Telles, for instance).

If we did, Vinagre probably wouldn't even make the bench.

I'm guessing Neves is on the bench as potentially leggy after international duty?

That would be sensible... we did it last year with Jonny a little not as attacking while Doc got forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back