• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
The uncovered stand prices haven't gone up at all. Cynical cunts, it means when those league tables are published they look competitive
Standard trick isn't it. Was it West Ham who had a few seats last year at a decent price to show their prices in a good light?

Its like the Theatres doing tickets from £25, when in reality those seats might as well be outside the place as the view will be just as good

Reactions: b3h
There’s about 900 seats in the uncovered area, still very overpriced for sitting in the open air in the middle of winter.
I've got a friend who has a season ticket in there and he loves it tbf. In the very unlikely chance I do renew it'd be in there.

I've got a friend who has a season ticket in there and he loves it tbf. In the very unlikely chance I do renew it'd be in there.

Each to their own personally the only time I’d want to be in a open end if it’s somewhere warm or I’m standing.

hope they put up the astropay prize money by the equivalent, as people will need to win that just to afford to go.

I'm looking forward to the publication of the benchmarking exercise on the investment into our ground and squad with the equivalent clubs they've selected. The hole in that logic would be big enough for flip-flop-Fred to kick his half time ball through.

I get it's not against them and it's one of a small number of ways to contact the club but to be fair to them, the people that work in Fan Services are actually one of the only good bits about the club at the moment, at least in my experience. Always been really helpful and fast responses whenever I have had to contact them.

Oh and as suspected as soon as he gave his interview with Percy, the VAR stuff was just a smokescreen

Way more people on twitter taking the “I can afford it but can’t justify it” line which is surprising me, thought it would be less.

Way more people on twitter taking the “I can afford it but can’t justify it” line which is surprising me, thought it would be less.
I would say a high % of those won't walk the walk though and that's what Jeff will expect to happen

I get it's not against them and it's one of a small number of ways to contact the club but to be fair to them, the people that work in Fan Services are actually one of the only good bits about the club at the moment, at least in my experience. Always been really helpful and fast responses whenever I have had to contact them.
Agree they are great. It is the channel for contacting the club though, so I think a courteous note to register the complaint is fine. I sent one as soon as the email landed, simply asking for a conversation with someone who could tell me one to one why I should be OK with a 39% increase in return for my loyalty. Ideally Jeff of course. If 'everyone' did this it would be hard to avoid. Not impossible though.

The uncovered stand prices haven't gone up at all. Cynical cunts, it means when those league tables are published they look competitive
I really hate these sly bastards! Must think we were born yesterday.

Boycott the ST renewals!

Everyone should email fan services and complain - might not achieve much but at least it will be logged
I've already sent a very passive aggressive email, not that I expect it to make the slightest bit of difference.

I've already sent a very passive aggressive email, not that I expect it to make the slightest bit of difference.
I'll be sending them a lengthy email, today's blog and another one I'm prepping about that fucking cunt Shi trying to tell me, who's been watching Wolves for 36 years, that "it might not be the right club for me".

Didn't see you at Grimsby away in the League Cup in 2000, you wanker.

I've just mailed asking how to make sure they don't auto renew ours, I can't find that option, only how to renew. Couldn't be bothered to add any more detail, I'm done with the club while those cunts are in charge.

I'll be sending them a lengthy email, today's blog and another one I'm prepping about that fucking cunt Shi trying to tell me, who's been watching Wolves for 36 years, that "it might not be the right club for me".

Didn't see you at Grimsby away in the League Cup in 2000, you wanker.
A small excerpt from my rather lengthy, bile filled shoutathon.

'The current chairman has previously spoken of his disdain for 'legacy fans' like myself and in his rambling column in the Express & Star wrote today of how he dislikes talk of owners being referred to as 'custodians' of football clubs. I would like it on record that I find those thoughts to be utterly at odds with every aspect of football supporting culture. He clearly has no idea of how important football clubs are to individuals and to the communities they are supposed to serve. The fact that he still has not managed to grasp this fact after so long in his current role only speaks to his lack of character.'

Like I said, won't matter a jot but it made me feel 1% better on a very shit day.

They've got a template holding response at the moment. Made it clear in my complaint that it wasn't at them but the exec level.

I’ll renew, mostly as my kids are desperate to do so and I’m lucky enough to be able to afford it. It’s also our club not theirs. Our family has been going to Wolves since the start of the last century, these cunts will be gone soon.

Back