• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season ticket details released

When they go on general sale, usually about July I think, you can change your seat, I moved from North to South a few seasons ago.

Right, cheers. Thought you could but wasn't sure when.

Left it until the last day.....but renewed in the end. Roll on August.

I'm disappointed with the amount of people that have renewed. The reason being, I like to be right and it appears we'll have a lot more season ticket holders next season than I expected. :)

I renewed on the last day. Was scared they wouldn't freeze the prices and I'd get stung in the process for the sake of a shit protest.

Was always going to renew but something needs to change and there doesn't seem to be any way of making that happen

I haven't renewed. Not out of protest as such.

Interesting snapshot though, the debate people have had regarding not renewing.
As a non-STH, I've really been interested, as I have every intention of eventually being a STH, for at least 1 season when I can afford it.
Interesting that a fair few seem to have renewed out of the fear of a spiralling cost.

Got to say I don't understand that fear, the price won't go up by any meaningful amount in the summer (not if the club want to sell more than about 50, anyway). They'd be as well doing away with the pretence that the Early Bird is a special offer on price now as it was five or ten years ago; it isn't any more and it's also available to all rather than just existing season ticket holders. Basically if you wanted a season ticket and were in a position to afford one then you'd have bought one before the deadline. Otherwise you just won't, full stop.

I assumed the price would go up. No reasoning for that, just always been under the impression on the early bird you got it slightly Cheaper (I also wasn't aware it was available to anyone). If that's not the case, and the price stays the same,then I've missed my opportunity for a solo protest!

It will almost certainly be marginally more expensive in the summer but they can't really pitch it at much higher than £345 behind the goals. Not while the club is going absolutely nowhere. The saving you make for renewing early this year is likely to be under £50 rather than in excess of £100 as it was in the past.

I'm lucky to be in a position at present where I can afford a season ticket, also it's become more of a thing to do as my wife works a lot of weekends. It certainly did cross my mind not to renew as it's not been great viewing, plus I really don't think from Moxey's recent comments he would give that much of a stuff if we renew or not.

I've renewed in the hope Wolves will have a new manager next season, a fresh direction..

That is also a hope I have, plus considering players coming back from injury, it must get better than this.

SO, now that I'm not a season ticket holder, do I need to become a MyWolves member in order to buy tickets?

I've not renewed and will not until changes have been made at the club so we'll see in July.

I've spoke to quite a few people who say it's difficult to break the habit but once done you don't actually miss it that much.

Wolves is more of an obsession than an addiction but for the first time I feel alienated from the club.

SO, now that I'm not a season ticket holder, do I need to become a MyWolves member in order to buy tickets?

No. But if you do, you get 10% back in ticket cash for each ticket you buy, you get two games a year for £5 ticket cash (so effectively free if you're attending semi-regularly) and they've been making the midweek price this season £20 behind the goals as opposed to £24 for members.

You need a supporter number to buy tickets but you'll retain the same one even though you aren't renewing.

No. But if you do, you get 10% back in ticket cash for each ticket you buy, you get two games a year for £5 ticket cash (so effectively free if you're attending semi-regularly) and they've been making the midweek price this season £20 behind the goals as opposed to £24 for members.

You need a supporter number to buy tickets but you'll retain the same one even though you aren't renewing.

Cheers mucka. Probably worth doing as I still expect to attend about 70% of the home matches.

You don't get ticket cash for midweek games though so the £20 offer isn't actually that great.