• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR Build Up Thread - 10.02.18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boozad

Numbnuts / Moderator
Reaction score
Yet another sell out, hopefully another worldy goal or two! I can’t see any changes to the starting lineup really unless Nuno wants to start with an orthodox striker, N’Diaye deserves to keep his place for me and Saiss will have to work hard to win it back.

3-0 Wolves.

Same team, Saiss on the bench instead of Batth or Hause if fit. We owe them, we don't normally go for the jugular preferring to manage the game like we did on Saturday, so a very comfortable 2-0

Would go with the same starting line up - we will still have subs who can effect the game as well

This lot need a real drubbing to repay me for the crap ground & awful game we gave them at Loftus Road, though the beer or two (possibly more) with Darlo & his brother were some compensation

We'll be up against real passhun and heart and a great manager ....not

One of my detested teams and one that we havent beaten at home in the last 8 years ( 1 draw 2 losses).

About time to put that right and give Holloway a bloody nose. But football is a funny game 2-2

I rarely do score predictions as I get carried away.

But this time I'll rein in my expectations and be more realistic.

6-0 to Wolves

Not fussed as to how big the score for us is as long as we completely demoralise them with our outstanding ability - I will be happy with as little as 5 - 0 as long as their players are wandering about the pitch completely befuddled at the end of the game

We owe them that for the game at Loftus Rd

3 pts will do for me..another clean sheet would be nice too.. :) ooh, and an Afobe goal..

The vitriol here seems a bit odd :icon_lol:

I think Holloway is an absolute knob, but I've nothing against QPR as a club and they just beat us fair and square down at Loftus Road surely? We were rubbish on the day and there's not much more to it. Nuno brought Boly and Bennett in after that and we've been much the better for it.

I hope we hammer Cardiff in the reverse fixture as they played like a pack of cunts that day (standard Colin stuff, and we deserved to lose regardless of that), but QPR? Nah. Let's just turn up and play like we normally do.

The shit view at the ground, the cost and the Springbok are hard things to forgive

Couple of mates are QPR fans. Holloway gives the Gas a bad name...

I really want us to put this fucking doubting Thomas crap that is still flying about to bed by the ultimate brilliant performance.

Plus I am just a complete cunt. Sorry QPR.

Couple of mates are QPR fans. Holloway gives the Gas a bad name...

I really want us to put this fucking doubting Thomas crap that is still flying about to bed by the ultimate brilliant performance.

Plus I am just a complete cunt. Sorry QPR.

My Dad's coming over for this with his QPR supporting mate, and he might meet up with you guys

The vitriol here seems a bit odd :icon_lol:

I think Holloway is an absolute knob, but I've nothing against QPR as a club and they just beat us fair and square down at Loftus Road surely? We were rubbish on the day and there's not much more to it. Nuno brought Boly and Bennett in after that and we've been much the better for it.

I hope we hammer Cardiff in the reverse fixture as they played like a pack of $#@!s that day (standard Colin stuff, and we deserved to lose regardless of that), but QPR? Nah. Let's just turn up and play like we normally do.

Well to be fair, if we had took the chances we created we could have won.
It was still a performance above last seasons tripe, we just seem to fanny about too much and it was soooo predictable how they would win it you could see it a mile off...(dont expect many long balls into the box to the big man on saturday though)

Any kind of win will do for me, keep that promotion train going. I wonder if Leo will start as QPR are more likely to sit back than Sheffield Utd did

If we change it up top then it will be Ben. No way we've brought him in and he's the third choice option behind our no striker front three (funny how you no longer hear frothing about us not playing two up front) and Leo.

I liked the fact that Leo came on first on Saturday, he deserved to come on before Afobe, relegating him to 3rd choice would be tough on him. I didn't see anything from Afobe on Saturday to make me think he'd suit this team, still a heavy touch, still comes too deep looking for the ball, couldn't fault his desire or effort though.

I initially thought the fluid three of Jota, Costa and Cavaleiro would mainly be used in away games but the way it worked on Saturday makes me think it’s the way to go full stop. They just looked like three mates having a game of headers and volleys at times.

Does leave you a little ‘light’ on the bench in terms of wide, pacy attackers as Leo and Benik are clearly more comfortable as the focal 9. Though of course we finished the game with a clearly defined 3-5-2 with both up top. The options are ridiculous!

The days of waiting for team news at 13:59 and dreading what was about to be announced are long, long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back