• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR Build Up Thread - 10.02.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God yes. We just trust whatever he sends out now.

Sheff Wed at home last season, Lambert's first game at Molineux, then seeing that team at 2pm...we were all so deflated. How to kill a mood before a ball's even been kicked.

For me Saiss is being managed because of his booking. If we play Neves and Saiss together and they both get booked then a rookie partnership of MGW and Alfred will be spawned and that for me will not be strong enough. Or I could easily be over thinking things.

Always nice to whack a team that has beaten us before, its like saying, ok , you caught us on an off day last time, to day is a good day , have some of that !!
especially when it comes to the Cardiff game ,dirty @@**s, can't wait !!!

Thought Bonatini was a bit circumspect against Sheff U, esp. the cross to the far post that was right on his head but he allowed the GK to take it without any real challenge.

So, depending on how things go, I'd bring Afobe on first to change things up, if we need to. What a wealth of riches though.

Would love to see Costa or Cav make Robinson look like the neanderthal scrotum he is.

lets wipe that smug pashun off fucking Holloways face tomorrow

QPR have sold their smaller allocation so it looks like absolute sell out

QPR have sold their smaller allocation so it looks like absolute sell out

From the email I got from Wolves confirming that my ticket is uploaded to the Smart Card then the only empty seats will be S/T holders not turning up

Looking forward to getting recompense for visiting their ground earlier in the season!

Who's going to be in the Western pre-match?

Where are you drinking? Can't get "say Prost to your prostate" out of my head - what a weird thought!

:icon_lol:

Will probably be in the Royal London although we do like to move about. I'll drop you a text in the morning Jabba

Can't hack 2 home games in a row, think I'm driving this week! :icon_lol:

Will probably be in the Royal London although we do like to move about. I'll drop you a text in the morning Jabba

What time are you getting in? - I'm driving up this time as they have put replacement buses on between me & Andover so depends how early I leave here as to when I arrive

Nope! It's the George Wallis tomorrow! So we can watch the Spurs v Arsenal game.

I’ll be up with the big ‘un again, don’t know what time. I’ll dive into the London for a quick couple at least, Sam let me know where you’re going to be mate, I owe you a beer.

We MUST try and nail down that studio time then. My enormous 13 year old is keen as mustard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back