• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Programmes - check your change

pacamac

Reaction score
Got ripped off by one of the programme sellers Sunday. 99% sure it was on purpose.

Seems price of success where in the past the sellers were mostly fans just trying to earn a bit extra/get in the game there's now more people seeing it as an 'earner' with no interest in the club.

This guy was a scouser behind the north bank near to the corner of Billy Wright. I thought the programme had just gone up (again!) as there's no price on the front and only realised when I walked past the next seller who was displaying the price (wonder why he wasn't eh!)

Just be mindful.....was only £1 but if he's doing it to everyone he's absolutely raking it in.

Got ripped off by one of the programme sellers Sunday. 99% sure it was on purpose.

Seems price of success where in the past the sellers were mostly fans just trying to earn a bit extra/get in the game there's now more people seeing it as an 'earner' with no interest in the club.

This guy was a scouser behind the north bank near to the corner of Billy Wright. I thought the programme had just gone up (again!) as there's no price on the front and only realised when I walked past the next seller who was displaying the price (wonder why he wasn't eh!)

Just be mindful.....was only £1 but if he's doing it to everyone he's absolutely raking it in.

Black fella?

Met him before the Liverpool game on BW side by Molineux Alley but not seen him v Leicester/Norwich.

He seemed ok, didn't short the two in our group who buy programmes and is a rabid Everton fan so was talking us up beating the "red shite"

Black fella?

Met him before the Liverpool game on BW side by Molineux Alley but not seen him v Leicester/Norwich.

He seemed ok, didn't short the two in our group who buy programmes and is a rabid Everton fan so was talking us up beating the "red shite"

No this guy was white

Fuck me how many scousers are their grafting the programmes? Is it good money?

Back