• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston Match DAy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we might get a late winner but in truth we haven't really done enough to earn it today

Are you watching the game Carrot because Soccer Saturday lot reckon it's all Wolves and we should be ahead

We'll have done more than they have to earn a draw. Cardiff lite.

Are you watching the game Carrot because Soccer Saturday lot reckon it's all Wolves and we should be ahead

??? Le Tessier has been very negative about us all game. I'm watching it and it's nothing like the reported stuff. I think SS has been piss poor for the whole season

Unbelievable time wasting.
Some fucker just picked the ball up, ran about 50 yards away then dropped the ball, so their keeper strolls out to go get it.
Pair of them should be booked...

From what I've seen we've not created loads despite the pressure since the equaliser. Neves had a good shot and Afobe a good chance but keeper was out very quickly.

the ball boy hold the ball while the keeper walks all the way over to get it off him

Can’t win ‘em all. Second half bombardment was an improvement.

Not great but a point is a point. I can't see how Afobe suits us at all, he looks really poor in this system.

All over and a draw with Villa losing is fair enough

Full time.

Enjoy the point, Preston. Thankfully we won’t need to play them or see them again for a very, very long time.

Frustrating, but a point away is never a very bad result.

That ball boy at the end! Haha. Is the ref allowed to add an extra minute for the piss-take? The kid just stood in the corner so PNE goalkeeper could stroll slowwwllyyy over to the flag to collect the ball.

If I was a ref I wouldn't have any of that nonsense. Any shenanigans = +5 mins :icon_lol:

That ball boy at the end! Haha. Is the ref allowed to add an extra minute for the piss-take? The kid just stood in the corner so PNE goalkeeper could stroll slowwwllyyy over to the flag to collect the ball.

If I was a ref I wouldn't have any of that nonsense. Any shenanigans = +5 mins. Ta.

Seeing as the Ref didn't really seem to have control of that game anyway not surprised that he allowed that

Not great but a point is a point. I can't see how Afobe suits us at all, he looks really poor in this system.
And was always going to, I didn't see the game, but the argument for him was he'd get in behind when teams defended deep, which it would appear didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back