• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-season friendly thread

One other positive for me; Bruno is ALWAYS up on the pitch coaching. I don’t think he’s sat down for more than a minute.

Beautiful goal!

The lads fookin magic loike

Good reaction from the team, too. No hint of antagonism between Patrick and the rest of the players.

Semedo’s first touch was just about perfect, to boot.

Great Cutrone! Deserved after many close ones in other games..

One other positive for me; Bruno is ALWAYS up on the pitch coaching. I don’t think he’s sat down for more than a minute.

Beautiful goal!

He is - always talking, calling players over and encouraging them. He was doing it with MGW all first half. It's what young players need and it's great to see.

I still don't think much of Otasowie - just looks very clumsy and cumbersome.

I also really hope Sa is good, because he’s absolutely fit and I don’t need that kind of contradiction in my life.

The pressing is just infinitely better too - we're always on them and 2-3 know when to press at the same time. I'm aware it's a friendly but it's encouraging to see that we're not going to be passive this season.

Good reaction from the team, too. No hint of antagonism between Patrick and the rest of the players.

I think his Instagram post was taken out of context to be honest. Who knows what is going to happen - he probably ideally wants to leave as it hasn't worked out but if we're going to play two up top we could do with him sticking around really unless we've got a striker in the pipeline. I think we'll sell Mir.

We look very organised and mobile this half and not at all pedestrian on the counter. Quick passing to get it up front to create an opportunity. Yerson happy to dish it out too

Back