• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-season friendly thread

The way Betis are going in on us is just like Shrewsbury did under Nuno. probably the first and last time Betis are ever compared to Shrewwsbury Town

This assistant is absolutely terrible. 😂

yeah we look a bit slow and tired, maybe heavy training and betis are ahead in that

We don’t look tired at all, we just look like we haven’t worked Lage’s ideas into memory yet.

Ooh, delicious cross from Trincao there.

Well this has settled into standard pre-season game but with added kick shit out of Raul and a blind assistant

Going back to last season, too; Hoever seems to get stuck under any pass above chest height.

im amazed by the quality in this game...NOT..glad i didnt pay for it at least

Whole team, minus Hoever, much improved since the drink break.

considering it’s our second game back at the start of pre-season, with loads of players still missing, and a new manager implementing a new system and new ideas - against a good opposition - I'm amazed by the number of negative comments…

And I’m known as Mr. Negative Matchday-thread in these parts!

Think, in moments, we’ve looked alright and fairly sharp, all things considered. We’re obviously still some way off being 100%.

considering it’s our second game back at the start of pre-season, with loads of players still missing, and a new manager implementing a new system and new ideas - against a good opposition - I'm amazed by the number of negative comments…

And I’m known as Mr. Negative Matchday-thread in these parts!

Think, in moments, we’ve looked alright and fairly sharp, all things considered. We’re obviously still some way off being 100%.
i missed the first 20 mins looking for a channel, so cant comment on the first 20

Back