• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

****POLL NOW IN OP****Who do you want next?

I'll be gobsmacked if we appoint Lampard. Can't see it happening.

I don't think it would happen but I'd take Lampard over Lage.
I'm not sure i would.

At least with Lage we know it will be guts or glory with how we attack, and we know that he at least speaks the same language as many of our players (although saying that is Lage fluent in English?)

Why do people hate Lampard the man so much? I know there's the 911 stuff, but he was young then. What have I missed?

I'm not sure i would.

At least with Lage we know it will be guts or glory with how we attack, and we know that he at least speaks the same language as many of our players (although saying that is Lage fluent in English?)

I've been trying to find a video of him speaking English and can't find any. Saying that, given his work at Sheffield Wednesday and Swansea I'm assuming he can? There aren't many Portuguese people who don't

I'd hate Lampard, think of all the names mentioned he'd be my last pick. I don't think he'll ever get close to winning a league title with anyone.

He took a team that Sarri managed to finish third and win the Europa League with, to scraping top four. Granted there was a transfer embargo and Hazard had just left, but it was still a very good squad. Then he spends over 200 million and takes them even further backwards, all the while blaming everyone but himself. Shit manager in my opinion.

Back