• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Oscar Pistorius

Charged with murder one,or premeditated murder (in Norway we say overlagt drap).

This will be an interesting one to follow on Court TV when it comes to trial.

Could job I ain't on the jury as I tend to have em guity and convicted before all the evidence has been heard !!

This will be an interesting one to follow on Court TV when it comes to trial.

Could job I ain't on the jury as I tend to have em guity and convicted before all the evidence has been heard !!

Unless they are wearing a Wolves shirt......

The principle issue with bail normally is flight risk. Well, where is he going to go? I think people would recognise an Olympic athlete on prostheses, unless the standards of Customs staff in South Africa are really, really poor.

He is a fucking fast runner don't forget.

unless the standards of Customs staff in South Africa are really, really poor.

If the (former) lead Detective is anything to go by......

HMRC must be delighted to see their is a Prosecution team worse than theirs

If the (former) lead Detective is anything to go by......

This is a fair point and makes me wonder whether this is an elaborate South African based Police Academy sequel, all done as reality TV like all TV is these days. The Only Way Is Pretoria.

The trial reminded me a bit of the courtroom scene in Blackadder Goes Forth.

Farcical stuff.

The trial reminded me a bit of the courtroom scene in Blackadder Goes Forth.

Farcical stuff.

The thing is this was only the four day hearing to decide bail. The actual trial is going to be a real circus!

The principle issue with bail normally is flight risk. Well, where is he going to go? I think people would recognise an Olympic athlete on prostheses, unless the standards of Customs staff in South Africa are really, really poor.

I once had to fly from Durban back to Jo'burg with a box of metal samples, the conversation went thus :

Customs officer : Is that a bomb ?
Me : No
Customs officer : Oh, Ok then !

Yep they really have their finger on the pulse :)

Why didn't the judge just say that bail was granted instead of wasting an hour of my day..

legalsnizzel and all that

Question, When your Missus gets out of bed to go for a piss at night does she lock the toilet door?

Back