• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest v Wolves - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I agree with Proslo VLP is a great option from the bench

Brave team but at this stage of the season guess thats right, just hope Kmac can get enough of the ball, for this team to work Price needs to be at 100%

Actually, VLP is probably the better choice IMO. Henry always seems to have a better impact off the bench in recent games.

Brave team but at this stage of the season guess thats right, just hope Kmac can get enough of the ball, for this team to work Price needs to be at 100%
Price is key today. He needs to keep Lansbury quiet.

In position at a wet city ground come on you wolves

e91e871220f59de2c8b8c2676b1233da.jpg

Could someone pm me a link to the game. Cheers.

Long diagonal ball into our box was left by either Golbourne or Baath, and their forward cut it across the box and their oncoming forward fell to the ground with Stears ( I think). No penalty but a close one for us

They're doing a good job of closing us down quickly so far.

Antonio running at Iorfa, but he matches him for pace and clears the danger, good defending

Mancienne hits the post from 25 yards.

Sako is playing very narrow. Not seen him out on the touchline yet.

Great cross field ball from Sako on the break. Dicko with the cross and a glancing header just wide from Afobe.

Great move Wolves! Cleared the danger and hit them on the counter, nice switch out to Dicko and the cross came in for Afobe to head wide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back