• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2020

Can't believe Payton didn't let him run that in for No. 6!

Disappoinyed by his contribution in the passing game, just 3 catches for 17 yds ffs

Last edited:
Disappoinyed by his contribution in the passing game, just 3 catches for 17 yds ffs
Me too. I was on the Sky Requestabet for 50yds passing + 50yds receiving and a TD. Bloody 17 yards passing.

Could easily have been 7 too and a new NFL record. They let Taysom Hill run one in from 1 yard (before AK's 6th) when AK was almost on the field itching to be put back in for it.

I'd still be pissed about that if I was him.

Some of this D the last two nights has been embarrassing. Brady racking up 33 points in a half. Took Gronk out as thought I had too many players in this game thinking “it’s not possible they can all do well”. Didn’t factor in Detroit deciding not to bother covering anyone and marking air.

I didn't think I'd be knocked off the top by ten past 8!

Browns entire WR corp bar one is out with Covid/isolating. I have have Higgins which is a pain to rejig now

Only 120 points behind Tony might catch you by sometime next season

Only 120 points behind Tony might catch you by sometime next season
Not impossible James. I have one premium pick left, 1 very cheap TE, a defense and a WR I don't particularly want. Much more likely to end up around 160 than 180

Not impossible James. I have one premium pick left, 1 very cheap TE, a defense and a WR I don't particularly want. Much more likely to end up around 160 than 180
On average I score between 106-122 so we’ll see

I've probably got the same cheap TE as you, as we both seem to follow the injury news.

Of all the days for Mahomes and Hill to have stinkers.

Need a 50pt game from Henry...

Back