• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2020

I’ve completely flopped after week 2 & Johnny has beaten me 3 times this season

Lamar has average season = James bottom.

It looks like this week's games start on Xmas Day 22:30. I might have to start a separate contest as the usual one doesn't seem to have renewed yet. I'll give it until tomorrow evening.

I think you have to take each week on it's value. Jackson was too cheap for the first half of last season and James took advantage, so fair play. Obviously there are hot players, but they come at hot prices. Henry is $9.6k this week, so he'd need to get 30 points before it becomes a value pick. I might still do so against GB, but there will be better value out there, you just need to find it.

I generally look at the OPRK (or whatever it is)

Henry is this seasons CMC guarenteed 20+

It looks like this week's games start on Xmas Day 22:30. I might have to start a separate contest as the usual one doesn't seem to have renewed yet. I'll give it until tomorrow evening.
It's renewed now.

Don't forget the Christmas Day deadline.

I figure fuck it get it done and experiment for the 5 week h2h bowl where Johnny probably wins 5-0

Not sure if they'll see this, but Pompey and Carrott both need to get a team in before 9.30

Carrott is missing but because it is christmas we can arrange something so he doesnt get a 0... thoughts you lot?

If he can put in a Sunday team that's fine, as long as he PMs it me before 6pm.

Damn. I’m out working all day tomorrow but will try and get something done tonight

Damn. I’m out working all day tomorrow but will try and get something done tonight .
Unfortunately all the contests you can create now are just from Sun onwards. I've created a contest for you to put a team in. You should have the invite now.

This Vikings defence is like playing Madden on rookie. Fading on Kamara. He’s getting 40 points here.

Unfortunately all the contests you can create now are just from Sun onwards. I've created a contest for you to put a team in. You should have the invite now.
Ok thanks, I’ve submitted a team now at least, apologies for missing the deadline chaps.

This Vikings defence is like playing Madden on rookie. Fading on Kamara. He’s getting 40 points here.
I was so close to sticking him in. Didn't want to juggle two different picks round just to get rhe money.

I was so close to sticking him in. Didn't want to juggle two different picks round just to get rhe money.
Last week put me off, and I thought I had better value elsewhere (I won’t). But KC and Vikings are completely different propositions so shouldn’t have been concerned.

I thought he'd do alright as Brees has had a week to warm back up, and Vikings are missing a decent DL man.

Back