• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle (H) - 11.02.19 - Monday Night Football

Not sure what Ritchie is complaining about there.

Always thought Perez looked a decent player, technically very good. Newcastle putting some pressure on now

I'm not sure that even touched Coady for that corner.

Why are they winning everything on the edge of our box?!

Honestly, the pundits here are acting like Newcastle would be adrift in 20th if not for Benitez. Seems like total bullshit to me. Put their squad on paper next to Cardiff, Huddersfield, Fulham, or Brighton. They aren't demonstrably worse than any of those.

really bad ending to the half, what the hell happened

this is why it's important to take the opportunities you get

A good first half all round. Need to up it and smash em second half.

Hmm decent time for the whistle to blow actually as Newcastle the better team at the end. There’s goals in this for us if we can pick the right final pass and their back three are trying their best to give us chances

We need someone to break the lines - I’d be thinking of getting MGW on if it doesn’t improve.

Playing okay - plenty more to come. Their midfield is doing a lot of running, not sure they can keep this up all game.

Jimenez and Jota look good when we get the ball to them. We’ve had some half chances but nothing huge yet. .

Get the ball to Jota - Yedlin can’t stop himself from diving in.

Carragher & Kluivert struggling to come up with anything meaningful at half time. Must admit I didn’t realise Newcastle were only one place behind us in terms of goals conceded this season. No surprise to see a low scoring affair with two teams set up to not concede and play on the counter.

Rondon was a handful in the first game against them this season and I’m still very nervous every time he gets 1 on 1 with Coady.

can we stop slobbering all over rafa already?

you'd never guess wolves were the ones in 7th by the commentating

fantastic build up

if raul can increase his reaction times a bit he'd get twice as many goals, always seems to just be a little short

ooooh doherty almost in

Back