• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Newcastle 1 - 2 Wolves: The Verdict.

That picture's deceptive though. There's no clear way of telling the distance between ball and nose. It could be 6 inches or 0 based on that.

TBH mate I get the feeling that some people are totally unable to enjoy watching us play! I can't say I was getting that worked up yesterday despite us being below par.

I don't have the feeling that we MUST pick up points in these kind of fixtures because I don't think we'll be in any danger of going down, and we're not good or consistent enough right now to challenge for the European places. Which I'm 100% cool with, I really don't feel any kind of stress or pressure watching us - we're a good side, we've played well in a lot of games, sometimes we can let ourselves down and drop points that we shouldn't, but we've also gained points we didn't expect as well.

It's an odd feeling but I kind of like it.

You know me , never let a good theory get in the way of fact!

So.........

There are 3 mini leaguies that make up the premier league this season

Basically the top 5 are 8 points clear of Man utd in Sixth.- Mini League 1
Brighton are 7 points clear of cardiff - mini league 2 (6-13th)
The bottom 7 aremini league 3

We have played four of the top five and our record is 1-2-1- Overperformed
We are in the middle league and have played 6 1-2-3 Underperformed
We have played 6 of the bottom 7 4-0-2 performed- Ok we lost to real shit but we have taken 2 poinrts per game from the rest.

We have one game to play against each team in each mini league .

On this it shows we need to up our game on the teams that are in the same mini league, need to continue to overperforme against the best and concentrate on the games against the bottom 7 and not be complacent.

All in all its going pretty well. We have a number of points from games where I expected nothing and we have dropped points when I expected us to win. We had the rub of the green against Newcastle but then Brighton and Leciester had that rub against us. We have only been truly shit against Cardiff and Huddersfield and completely undone by Watford.

The state of this "meal"

https://twitter.com/BroadcastMoose/status/1071792232494178304?s=19

"Just about to watch Newcastle v Wolves, eating a late lunch, lovely bowl of Egg Fried Rice, Tuna Mayo and Coleslaw"

71cfbfe1b1dc518c8c4d06f1854dd844.jpg

Is that a photo before or after he ate it?

Looks like a cat has vomited on some rice.

Noticed this quote from social media about Doherty in the Birmingham Mail write up:

Paul Williams: Player of the season so far by a mile.

Vis?

Just out of curiosity for anyone who went have you had your loyalty points come through yet? Mine hasn't...if it's just me I'll have to drop them a note I guess

Just out of curiosity for anyone who went have you had your loyalty points come through yet? Mine hasn't...if it's just me I'll have to drop them a note I guess

Mine haven't been added yet (or my brothers).

I didn’t go to Newcastle but some of the others have been slow. They get updated eventually though

Yeah mine have gone on today by the look of it.

1100 #superfan #dontactuallygotoawaygames

So I'm literally ten times the fan you are.

Think about that, when you're laptop managing à la Ian Cathro.

Back