• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man Utd FA Cup Thread

dohertry passed on the outside like he wasn't even there

nice counter but terrible lay off from neto

Take Neto off now. He’s stinking the place out.

And just as I’m typing that, off he goes. Here comes MGW.

Don't know what game you've been watching mate but Neto has been good

There’s always got to be a scapegoat.

No threat at all so far.

Wrong choices in the last third every time

Vinagre on and johnny switched over for me... Doherty has looked shot for the last few weeks.

Honestly not getting the hate for Neto. Yes he’s over hit that but he’s had a decent game. Adama over hits simple balls all the time

We’ve not offered enough 2nd half really, got into some decent positions but final ball or decision has been awful.

Honestly not getting the hate for Neto. Yes he’s over hit that but he’s had a decent game. Adama over hits simple balls all the time
No complaints about his performance whatsoever. Plenty of ability going forward but hindered by a lack of support at times. Made the wrong decision a couple of times but that's forgivable given his age.

I like Neto. He's got a lot to learn but physically he's got the skillz to pay the billz.

Thought Neto started ok but got worse as the game went on and his confidence completely went after losing both 1 v 1’s with Williams. Not his night, unfortunately. But do feel for him having next to no support.

Neto is learning. He has done well right until the final ball.

If you felt for him saying he was stinking the place out seems a nice way of showing it.

2nd half we've been pretty poor. Neto was ok but a couple of really poor decisions in good positions. Not keen on Donk's performance.

Neto played well, took Williams on and and beat him a few times....sadly,a poor last ball from many players has been a bugbear for quite a few matches now.
MGW looks lively and looks to play the ball FORWARD in and around the box which is nice.

Poor rubes can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo at the moment

Well unfortunately we are showing no signs of getting back in to this one.

Back