• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City (H) 30/9: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they all stayed in Newcastle they'd beat us.

Edit: You wanker Kenny... 😠

If they stayed out in Newcastle on a 3 day bender similar to their Champions league celebrations they’d still beat us.

Our only hope is that there’s serious beef between the squad and Nunes and we play out of our skins to get one over on him (and that they have an off day having been on the piss for 3 days).

Can just see us somehow scamming a 1-0. Vintage Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Perm any 11 you want, it's going to be brutal. Probably no shots on target, or any at all, as operation park-the-bus is mobilised.

At least there's no de Bruyne this time to help himself to 4 goals. Their big unit up front might have the better of Kilman though.

Last edited:
I hope it's not another Palace, Bournemouth, or Sheff U, I think it will be. I see a good 8!or 9

Our only hope is that there’s serious beef between the squad and Nunes and we play out of our skins to get one over on him (and that they have an off day having been on the piss for 3 days).

Most of them have the same agent and would love the same move, why would they have any beef towards Nunes?

Most of them have the same agent and would love the same move, why would they have any beef towards Nunes?
Not really, assuming it's the same team as last week with Traore for Bellgarde then there are only 3 Mendes players left starting - Semedo, Sa and Neto

There won't be any beef at all with Nunes, it'll be all hugs and "I'm-so-pleased-for-you"s. Now that Coady, Neves, Raul and Joao have gone there's nobody left that has a real affinity or affection with the football club, and the place absolutely reeks of unhappiness and dissatisfaction. Not one of them will feel like they've been betrayed or slighted by him.

The PE teacher who keeps telling them they're shit, £80m short of survival, disorganised and unfit will be far, far more unpopular.

There won't be any beef at all with Nunes, it'll be all hugs and "I'm-so-pleased-for-you"s. Now that Coady, Neves, Raul and Joao have gone there's nobody left that has a real affinity or affection with the football club, and the place absolutely reeks of unhappiness and dissatisfaction. Not one of them will feel like they've been betrayed or slighted by him.

The PE teacher who keeps telling them they're shit, £80m short of survival, disorganised and unfit will be far, far more unpopular.
I think Neto probably has an affinity for the club, Jonny as well and potentially João Gomes now as well. Lemina plays like he's grateful for the chance to prove himself at this level as well.

I think Neto probably has an affinity for the club, Jonny as well and potentially João Gomes now as well. Lemina plays like he's grateful for the chance to prove himself at this level as well.
I would hazard a guess they'd all leave in a heartbeat given the scummy untrustworthy owners and the shitbeak manager.

I think he (Fabio) was doing it in a sort of respect way. He probably thought 'if i show him a bit of respect and give him a handshake/high five now, i'm less likely to be booted up in the air by him in 5 minutes time'.

I agree, it's not a great look to us fans who want blood and thunder challenges all over the pitch, but I imagine it was nothing more than the above.

Seyi used to do the same kind of thing and he fu...actually close to engaging in some historic rage here so will leave it at that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back