• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Window Thread

Reading the blurb on the official site, it seems that from tomorrow, a 93 day loan takes us through to January.

I wonder if this might have impacted on us bringing a loan striker in, with us wanting to ensure we're covered all the way through to the next window?

I think mostly it'll be because we'll want the option to make any loan signing permanent as soon as the window opens like we did with Jacobs and Henry last year.

I think mostly it'll be because we'll want the option to make any loan signing permanent as soon as the window opens like we did with Jacobs and Henry last year.

Yeah that's what I meant.

Think Jackett has said he didn't want a loan signing recalled over Xmas when there was a lot of games, didn't he? If Sagbo is a loan with a view to a permanent signing would be interested to know what wages he is on at Hull.

He'll have two weeks to sort something out after the weekend.Hopefully someone is targetted just waiting for the right time to sign him.

@OfficialWolves: Wolves delighted to confirm the arrival of @HullCity striker Yannick Sagbo on an emergency loan until January. Full story to follow.

That was fast.

That's an ok signing. Looks alright technically and a good physical threat.

As you can imagine I am beyond delighted by that. I really rate Sagbo highly. Cue jokes.

As you can imagine I am beyond delighted by that. I really rate Sagbo highly. Cue jokes.

As you command....
The new Altidore, is he? :) (don't know why I asked in a Yoda style)

Reading the blurb on the official site, it seems that from tomorrow, a 93 day loan takes us through to January.

I wonder if this might have impacted on us bringing a loan striker in, with us wanting to ensure we're covered all the way through to the next window?

Langers, Post #52.

Apparently KJ went to watch Sagbo play against the Baggies in the league cup last week.

http://www.hull.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=372171

All the 'o's, Sagbo, Sako and Dicko :)

Well Sagbo proved to be a waste of time, but at least KJ has admitted as much.

Now we sign Danny Graham on loan until the end of the year although it is highly unlikely he will be match fit ( we saw what that looked like for Saville against Derby).

Do we still have limitations on short and long term loans? Would hate to see one of the remaining slots get used up by something we don't need. That's all.

Or we give a debut to a youngster? But I guess that depends if one is eligible and if you think our season is over or not...

I really think we could do with an experienced centre half - nothing wrong with giving the kids a go and maybe the likes of Iorfa can get in the matchday squad in the near future, but we need more leadership and a calmer head.

Back