• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2024/25

Arsenal were very average at that point.
Bit like how Man Utd are right now.

Was it 3-1 at Molineux with their keeping flapping at everything where we took them apart in the first half.

Now they are a title chasing team and we are, well who knows what we are.

They were, but our team of the first two Nuno PL seasons would still give their current side a game
Agree.

One of our best defeats, if such a term, was us pushing an immense Liverpool team to the limits.

Hugely spoilt by the Nuno era (Covid ignored)

With a full-strength side we can give anyone a game on our day, we'll need to replace Neto though

Under Nuno we benefitted hugely from our abnormally good injury record (before the pile on, this obviously wasn't the only reason)

Agree.

One of our best defeats, if such a term, was us pushing an immense Liverpool team to the limits.

Hugely spoilt by the Nuno era (Covid ignored)
Yeah, we were fucking great. In quite a defeatist way I try to have that attitude that “we’ve had our fun” as I’m not optimistic about what’s coming in the next few years.

I think that’s why it blew my mind that so many were so ready to discard Nuno so quickly. An actual legend

Yeah, we were fucking great. In quite a defeatist way I try to have that attitude that “we’ve had our fun” as I’m not optimistic about what’s coming in the next few years.

I think that’s why it blew my mind that so many were so ready to discard Nuno so quickly. An actual legend
“Bitches be asking for things to be different and then when shit changes they actin’ indifferent.”

Translated: people don’t know what they’ve got.

(JPEGMAFIA is in my head rent-free, apologies)

Nobody at games amplified the voices of all those that weren't and Jeff being Jeff thought that was the real feelings. That said, from what we've heard and seen since, I think Nuno would have walked within the next 12 months anyway

I think most of us could sense that his time here was drawing down, but Louie isn't wrong that too many folks were too eager for it to happen.

I have never been so upset at a manager leaving than I was when Nuno left, I was gutted. He is the only Wolves manager who hasn't stayed longer than he should have. Even Big Mick who I loved was here too long and I was ok when he went but Nuno? I was really shocked and upset

I think most of us could sense that his time here was drawing down, but Louie isn't wrong that too many folks were too eager for it to happen.
Tbh, very few on here wanted him gone, all my Wolves supporting mates including me and my lads were gutted he went, most people I know wanted him to be given at least another season to get us back on track.

This is a poor team, I would keep a keen eye on Fulham in terms of relegation.

GVHqHjEXMAAG4ye

Odds on a massive VAR fuck up in United's favour tonight?

Bizarre formation from United without a striker assuming they choose to line up the way Sky have them.

Well 15 minutes in and you'll already struggle to see a more embarrassing dive this season than Amad trying to win a penalty for the red filth.

It's just bizarre playing their most creative player in Fernandes up front, completely negates all of his best qualities.

Fulham looking fairly dangerous on the break.

It's just bizarre playing their most creative player in Fernandes up front, completely negative all of his best qualities.
They did something similar end of last season right? And kinda got them a couple of decent results (well, that will be his reasoning anyway).

Back