• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2018/19

Come on Wednesday! I want us to be third favourites for the whole fucking thing!

Chelsea have made a lot of changes but still look pretty strong. However, you never never know.

Well played VAR on that occasion. Superb challenge by Ampadu from what I could see.

And the one at the other end doesn't need them to even check it surely! Stonewall.

Quick question, why did it become a drop ball for Chelsea instead of a corner for Wednesday?

I am not entirely sure Bandy. Ampadu clearly put the ball out. A bit of an odd one.

It's a mistake. He thought the ball was still in play when he blew the whistle.

Well that is a nonsense then. It was clearly running out off Ampadu's foot. If you ignore Marriner's incorrect intervention, then surely back for the corner.

This will be about five I reckon. Maybe minimum. Sheff Wed have the decision in their heads and it will stop them getting into it at all.

Not much of a game this. Chelsea very comfortably holding them at arms length. And will go and score again if they can be bothered.

Apparently play restarts from where the original decision was made. Hence, play went dead as soon as the ref blew for a penalty, therefore he cant give a corner either. Double punishment for Wednesday really, so somewhat harsh.

Dreadful no contest of a game so far.

Apparently play restarts from where the original decision was made. Hence, play went dead as soon as the ref blew for a penalty, therefore he cant give a corner either. Double punishment for Wednesday really, so somewhat harsh.

Dreadful no contest of a game so far.

So double jeopardy punishment.

Fuck off VAR.

Yep very harsh, but Wednesday deserve nothing so far for the incredibly negative way they've gone about the game. Anyone who's seen Chelsea this season knows all they do is pass the ball to death with little or no intensity. Sheffield Wednesday have completely allowed them to do this, and Chelsea being 1 up means they're going to do exactly that even more. Saying that, for the most part Chelsea have looked completely disinterested in winning the game too.

Wednesday making Kovacic look like one of the most dynamic players in world football...

BBC commentary is shite. Literally long periods of silence

Probably due to nothing happening really

Wednesday need to just go for this - you are 1 down away & not going to be gifted a goal so need to take chances. Who knows might come off - playing it around in your own half won't!

I don't mind that.

Richie Benaud used to promote not saying too much as good commentary.

And if the choice is silence or Lawrenson, I will take silence every day.

This is cack, though. Absolute cack.

Back