• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Derby ahead against Villa. I do think that Derby are a decent shout for second.

14 ahead of Villa if things stay the same, Derby creeping up at the moment.

Realistically didn’t expect Forrest to get much there. That point against BC at home now looks very valuable.

As I've recently returned to Sky, I've watched a lot more live football. But I'm amazed just how many betting adverts/sponsorship there now is. It was bad enough when I last had Sky but its far worse now. Surely this needs to stop? I'd hoped it would have decreased but quite the opposite. The message now seems to be that its more exciting than ever and integral to enjoying sport, more and more famous faces are appearing in adverts too.

I think it's disgraceful and wholly irresponsible to have it shoved in your face at every possible opportunity.

As I've recently returned to Sky, I've watched a lot more live football. But I'm amazed just how many betting adverts/sponsorship there now is. It was bad enough when I last had Sky but its far worse now. Surely this needs to stop? I'd hoped it would have decreased but quite the opposite. The message now seems to be that its more exciting than ever and integral to enjoying sport, more and more famous faces are appearing in adverts too.

I think it's disgraceful and wholly irresponsible to have it shoved in your face at every possible opportunity.

I have been saying that for a very long time. It is a disgrace.

Brizzle wankers 2 up. I hate that team profoundly.

Even if they win this (which they look like they are doing) then will still be 8 points behind us

Happy with that, particularly if Cardiff lose today - they can all tear lumps out of each other to stay in the top six & we can move serenely forward ahead of them all

Speaking as someone who had a gambling addiction (although mine was fruit machines rather than bookies) I think it is colossally irresponsible. I hate everything about the gambling industry and think it should be completely banned from advertising, sponsorship, or radio and tv airplay of odds (especially in-play you Talkshite bastards)

Back