• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

The Cardiff kit tonight is awful. They all look like keepers.

No matter how much I look at this Cardiff team, I can't fathom how they are where they are. They're starting at least five players tonight who wouldn't have got in our League One team.

It's the Warnock effect, they all probably know what their jobs are and exactly what's expected of them. Plus, they get Warnocked if they don't perform!

Holy shit, Martin's just given a first half yellow.

It's the Warnock effect, they all probably know what their jobs are and exactly what's expected of them. Plus, they get Warnocked if they don't perform!

Better than the sum of their parts. That's good management, even if we dislike Warnock.

Mick did that without being a massive $#@!

I still think that's largely a matter of perspective but it's not an issue I'm willing to contend.

Massive cunt or no, Warnock's done a good job so far.

Not sure Edwards has touched the ball yet. Doing his invisible man act again.

I still think that's largely a matter of perspective but it's not an issue I'm willing to contend.

Massive $#@! or no, Warnock's done a good job so far.

Agreed that Warnock has done a fantastic job with Cardiff, but he extracts every single about of gamesmanship as he can

A lot of aimless hoofs from defenders giving the ball away in dangerous areas when a simple touch could allow a more measured clearance to a man or a simple pass out. So glad we’ve moved away from this shit.

If Cardiff do go up I’m almost certain they’d come straight back down unless a large amount of cash is invested.

Not sure Edwards has touched the ball yet. Doing his invisible man act again.

No exaggeration, he's literally touched it 5 times. And one of those was a backpass.

Oh 6, winning a corner.

Trying to beat that record of 13 passes in 90 mins.

Get in, Barrow!

Shocking from Cardiff's perspective.

Oh, wicked deflection. No chance for Etheridge. Thought he'd just got it wrong.

I wouldn't like to be in the Cardiff dressing room at half time. Warnock will be laying into them.

Lonergonian keeping from Etheridge.

Back