• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Was a penalty for me, sterling’s touch took him across Monreal who effectively just ran into him and bundled him over. Maybe a little soft but I’d be screaming for that if it’s on a Wolves player

It's a pen for me. No attempt to play the ball. Kolasinac's fault for just letting Sterling run off him.

Clearly off side goal. Another game ruined by crappy officiating.

Clearly off side goal. Another game ruined by crappy officiating.

Yes - at least 2 of them were offside

Still stay at this score & I get a few points in the Prediction League & have had a shit weekend otherwise

He's off but play to the whistle.

Still very clearly offside. It's just a really shit decision and has ruined what was going to be a good finish.

Still very clearly offside. It's just a really shit decision and has ruined what was going to be a good finish.

Alan Smith still thinks Koscielny was playing him on, a striker who still doesn't know the rules. Linesman should be getting it right though.

Still very clearly offside. It's just a really $#@! decision and has ruined what was going to be a good finish.

It’s off side but not by a country mile like the arsenal players were making out, if they’d carried on playing they could have prevented it. It’s not an absolute howler like you’re make it out.

It’s off side but not by a country mile like the arsenal players were making out, if they’d carried on playing they could have prevented it. It’s not an absolute howler like you’re make it out.

The linesman was literally about 10m away, it's a terrible decision.

The linesman was literally about 10m away, it's a terrible decision.

Disagree it’s a mistake but he’s off by about a leg and a shoulder. Plus Arsenal stopped and assumed schoolboy error on their behalf to.

Disagree it’s a mistake but he’s off by about a leg and a shoulder. Plus Arsenal stopped and assumed schoolboy error on their behalf to.

Whether they stopped or not has *nothing* to do with the linesman, unless he thought it was an opportunity to make himself the centre of attention (highly likely tbh) - it was a slow pass to a player right in front of him who was off side. It's a pathetic decision which ruined the game.

Whether they stopped or not has *nothing* to do with the linesman, unless he thought it was an opportunity to make himself the centre of attention (highly likely tbh) - it was a slow pass to a player right in front of him who was off side. It's a pathetic decision which ruined the game.

Offside is given the moment the ball leaves the players foot so regardless of how quick the pass is is irrelevant. It’s offside as I said by an outstretched leg and a shoulder maybe if it was as a yard then I’d agree it would be pathetic.

Offside is given the moment the ball leaves the players foot so regardless of how quick the pass is is irrelevant. It’s offside as I said by an outstretched leg and a shoulder maybe if it was as a yard then I’d agree it would be pathetic.

I meant it wasn't a quick one touch pass, in which case I could almost understand. In this case it's just another crappy decision.

Think we’ll agree to disagree on this one.

In all honesty what is the rule. His feet and head are only just ahead of the defenders trailing leg (like inches). But his knee and arm are miles ahead.

Any part of your body that you can legitimately score with counts. So he was off.

Back