• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Cold hands? I've done that plenty of times when i played, didn't like wearing long sleeve shirts but my hands get so cold so had to wear gloves.
Yep, I love wearing gloves with short sleeves. Warm on the hands but refreshing on the arms.

Cold hands? I've done that plenty of times when i played, didn't like wearing long sleeve shirts but my hands get so cold so had to wear gloves.

Yeah I am the same. I do get the piss taken out of me for it mind.

Short sleeve shirt, long sleeve base layer if it's cold, never gloves.

If I see a referee wearing gloves when I am assessing him, I advise him at half time to remove them.

Because it never happened in the 50's and all winters were colder than Siberia so modern day refs should be able to ref in a string vest due to mild winters (not caused by climate change because that doesn't exist).

In all fairness if you need gloves playing football your not running round enough.

In all fairness if you need gloves playing football your not running round enough.

Even athletes can have poor circulation to their extremities. When I ran track and played football (American) I always wore gloves on cold days.

Running around does not warm your hands up, doesn't mine anyway. Wouldn't have been able to play without gloves because of the pain my hands would be in with the poor circulation.

Even athletes can have poor circulation to their extremities. When I ran track and played football (American) I always wore gloves on cold days.

In America it gets pretty bloody cold, so I’ll cut you some slack. The same can’t be said in the UK, worst case scenario it’s -1 Celsius.

Running around does not warm your hands up, doesn't mine anyway. Wouldn't have been able to play without gloves because of the pain my hands would be in with the poor circulation.

Well it definitely does. Pumping your arms, (the motion of running) forces blood into the extremeties. If you are poorly controlled diabetic or have Raynauds syndrome then it might be limited and therefore you will get cold hands.

Just windmill them for about 30 seconds and they’ll warm up.

In America it gets pretty bloody cold, so I’ll cut you some slack. The same can’t be said in the UK, worst case scenario it’s -1 Celsius.

Well it definitely does. Pumping your arms, (the motion of running) forces blood into the extremeties. If you are poorly controlled diabetic or have Raynauds syndrome then it might be limited and therefore you will get cold hands.

Just windmill them for about 30 seconds and they’ll warm up.

Coldest day I've ever been through was -35C. My left eye froze shut while I was blinking!

Coldest day for a track meet or football game was probably something like -11C. "Pretty bloody cold" is exactly right!

Arsenal pressing well in the first 10mins, though leaving themselves exposed as Sterling almost makes them pay.

Awful shooting though

2 - 0 now - Aguero penalty after Monreal & Sterling come together

Looked like shoulder to shoulder, but clearly thats not allowed anymore

Back