• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

They're a freaking FIFA team. Stupid pace at just about every position.

Live this ref squaring up to Lovren just now. :icon_lol:

Florenzi and Dzeko look to me like they would slot straight into our 343 if we stay that way. Get the eCheque-book out?

I'll be shocked if Florenzi ever leaves Roma.

Always rated Florenzi but I'd still prefer Odriozola from Sociedad.

Liverpool make a couple of mistakes and Dzeko with a good finish to keep this from being completely dead.

Didn't Florenzi start out as a midfielder?

Garbage defending from Trent there, all started from poor decision making from Firmino.

Can't remember. I believe he is one of those types that supported them and has been there since he was about 8 though. Think they mentioned it on the 'On the continent' podcast.

Didn't Florenzi start out as a midfielder?

Attacking midfielder, played mainly through the middle. I remember him playing out wide for Italy at Euro 2016 but I think he played central for them as well at some point.

Massive missed handball there.

Attacking midfielder, played mainly through the middle. I remember him playing out wide for Italy at Euro 2016 but I think he played central for them as well at some point.

He's played pretty much every position except CB for Roma at one point or another.

Just noticed in the Highland League tonight. Fort William are playing Keith, and a bloke called Keith has scored two goals for Keith! Insane.

Nainggolan is absurdly good (bad error earlier notwithstanding). What a strike.

For as bad as the missed handball on TAA was, that's just as bad the other way. Where else is Klavan supposed to put his arms?

Nainggolan is absurdly good (bad error earlier notwithstanding). What a strike.
Is he? Can't say as he's ever really stood out for me, capable of the odd moment of magic just as countless others are but I don't see anything truly exceptional about him.

Think the second legs of both semi finals were ultimately disappointing, high on energy but low on quality.

Liverpool weren't great tonight, so many defensive errors, they looked so casual at the back, but thanks to that great performance at Anfield, they are through.

They'll get slapped by Real if they play like they did tonight. Roma had enough chances to take that to ET.

Roma could (and probably should) have finished that off in normal time.

Back