• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Van Aanholt being a fanny on the goal. Just doesn't do enough. Flinches at least twice as well.

Great save.
At least he didn't overcommit like countless others before that, the young lad playing right back looked the one best placed and least committed to get the block in.

Great strike but that's so lazy from Milivojevic, he has to close him down quicker especially with the ball bouncing.

That could bury Palace. Mentally that is a shattering blow.

9 games left - only a point off (well 2 with their goal diff)

Don't think that they have winnable games for the next 2 either

Just said to Kenny, it's echoes of us vs Villa in 2012 (later in the season though). It's a massive game. You're in front. Deservedly so. Playing really well. And then you lose.

I hope Palace do it because I like Roy (despite Iceland) but I just think that could nail them. It's so tight down there and that's two in a row now at home against big teams - could easily have had four points, got none.

Am I allowed to like Palace? They seem like a properly supported club.

Palace are ok, the ground is awful and there's fuck all around there of interest, the "ultras" thing is a bit cringy and fake but they're alright.

I remember us not winning a game away 2004 and leading at Man City 3-2 and Wright-Philips scored at the death. I am not saying had we won we would have stayed up but that was the point I knew we were gone then.

I remember listening to that game on the radio. The equaliser was a sickening blow. We missed a penalty too.

Also, the state of the team (especially that back 5):

Jones, Clyde, Okoronkwo, Butler, Naylor, Newton, Cameron, Ince, Kennedy, Cort, Camara.

Son flukes Spurs into the lead against Juve.

Square ball evades everyone before Son kicks it into his standing leg and watches his squiffy effort balloon around Chiellini and beyond a stranded Buffon into the net.

Juve level!

Spurs all over the place at the back, Khedira heads towards goal uncontested sending the ball sailing over Trippier and Vertonghen where Higuain comes running in to force it home.

Capitulation from Spurs.

As with the first an overzealous Sanchez is sucked out of position trying to win the ball but Trippier and Vertonghen so easily bypassed before Dybala beats Lloris comfortably 1 on 1.

Shock, Spurs gloriously fail again.

Arsenal one up in the San Siro

I notice that RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg are both in the Europa League tonight. I thought ownership rules said you couldn't have two teams in the same competition?

I notice that RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg are both in the Europa League tonight. I thought ownership rules said you couldn't have two teams in the same competition?

RB moved stuff around so they don't "own" one of the clubs and UEFA went with it

Yeah, UEFA totally bottled it.

Arsenal were really good tonight!

What exactly is the point of that rule supposed to be?

Back