• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2017/18

Aggressive? I called you a cunt because you acted like one, unusual for you I know.

Since then I think you'll find I've largely been taking the piss.

Keep what up?

You spoke to me like shit you'd scraped off your shoe and some how seem surprised that I took exception to it. Now you're throwing your weight around on an internet forum and having the audacity to claim someone else is sad.

Magical.

& to Nottm Forest who aren't that much better - not looking good for them :icon_biggrin:

Forest are a weird one this season, only won 2 less games than Bristol City but have lost more games than Sunderland.

He's lost it. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a shit eating yokel who's been stealing a living in every job he's been in.

Every job since Cheltenham...he did very well there (also for some unknown reason Burnley fans quite like him)

Blackburn look decent against Wigan, 2-0 up after 16 mins.

Plenty of ex-Wolves on show, Charlie Mulgrew, Elliott Bennett, Danny Graham, Michael Jacobs and Nathan Byrne (as well as almost ex-Wolf Nick Powell, who had his heart broken by Fosun).

Arsenal are a disgrace slowly becoming a run of the mill PL side.

Club of that size should be doing so much better, sound like a broken record but Wenger should have left years ago.

Wenger going is looking more and more likely now. A case of when, not if

So many heartless players in that team. I’ve had a look at the squad to see how they could change it up but they can’t! Squad full of heartless wasters.

Welbeck about the only one who would try. Got rid of Giroud, Sanchez and Coquelin, Monreal and Cazorla injured. That is a shocking squad he has assembled

Back