• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds United (A) Build Up

How's Williamson been?
I like him and I'd like him to stay next season, possibly to replace the naive and ponderous Batth.

His injury record is shocking. If fit, yes, but how can we be confident we'd get more than 5 games out of him next season?

I've no problems with Willo as a player, we always seem more solid and organised with him in there, but if he is only going to play 4-5 season, we might as well let him go

Hopefully he'll get more game time now he's fit and do exactly what you say.

Been out all afternoon... have Wolves stopped Leeds from having any influence on the game or have Leeds just been shit?
Brilliant from Hause, clearing off the line?
Stearman sticking his head in the way of the fired in rebound...
He's good at that!
They were shit in the first half. We could have scored more. Second half they've been better and obviously pushing for a goal late on.

To be fair, if we signed a centre back (Tarkowski) to go with Hause, Williamson would be a great option to have in the squad. With his injury record, I don't see other clubs offering him more than we would to be a back up. That would stop Batth polluting our defence.

Long clearance flicked on by Weimann to Bod who drives into the corner & wins a FK

Wastes another 30 seconds

Hopefully he'll get more game time now he's fit and do exactly what you say.
He's been fit for weeks, been on the bench but unused. The club have made their mind up, he won't stay

His injury record is shocking. If fit, yes, but how can we be confident we'd get more than 5 games out of him next season?

In fairness wasn't he fucked when we got him?
Weimann & Bod stuck miles up front... goal kick. 2' left.

Wood heads over the bar - for a goalscorer with the number he has scored he's been off target today thankfully

Final whistle goes - a good win with a weird team

Another clean sheet which was a surprise

Start planning for next year now please

Good result! How the eff have we won that putting that side out today?

Prove one thing. I'm a crap pundit.

Pleased with the three points, but I'm not letting Lambert off the hook that easily for a dreadful team selection. If half of that starting 11 are still in and around the team next season I'll be far from happy.

Prove one thing. I'm a crap pundit.

Well said SSB. You're the first and so far the only one to admit he got it wrong before the match.

Maybe Lambert knows a bit more than we do.

Well said SSB. You're the first and so far the only one to admit he got it wrong before the match.

Maybe Lambert knows a bit more than we do.

Nope...Leeds were shite, we clung on. I don't want to watch that starting line up week in, week out next season!

Back