• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds United (A) Build Up

Not really being serious....didn't think I'd need to say that

You didn't, it was obvious enough! Mind you, you are completely right and you'd think we'd have learnt our lesson going mad about a mental looking team selection turning out to prove us wrong...

We are under pressure, but holding on at the moment

Trouble is it will only need one moment from them - Lambert about to have a coronary on the sideline

Stearman is now a walking wounded as he is clipped on the ankle as well

Not sure he is going to make the end of this game - Hause warming up again

All Leeds in the second half, though have not produced that much for all that as yet

Marshall off for Hause. Lambert going defensive.

Weird one - Hause is on, but it's Marshall who goes off

No idea what formation we have now

Been out all afternoon... have Wolves stopped Leeds from having any influence on the game or have Leeds just been shit?
Marshall coming off for Hause!
Parking the bus?

How's Williamson been?
I like him and I'd like him to stay next season, possibly to replace the naive and ponderous Batth.

Hause clears off the line from a corner taken short after we had switched off

Inviting pressure & there will be a fair bit of injury time in this

Hause with a good clearance off the line!

Been out all afternoon... have Wolves stopped Leeds from having any influence on the game or have Leeds just been shit?
Brilliant from Hause, clearing off the line?
Stearman sticking his head in the way of the fired in rebound...
He's good at that!

Leeds have thrown everyone forward, unfortunately we have no one left on who could take advantage of that

5 mins added

I've no problems with Willo as a player, we always seem more solid and organised with him in there, but if he is only going to play 4-5 season, we might as well let him go

Back