• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds United (A) Build Up

Yep. He played quite well, scored an own goal after Doherty shat the bed and then broke his foot.

Highlights from that game starring: Silvio, Joao Teixeira, Ola John and Matt Doherty defending like a fucking clown.

That's our left back for the last 16 months, ladies and gentlemen.

Willo won't get another deal here.

James Husband is playing for Middlesbrough against our u23s, I would be very interested in signing him. Him and Tarkowski would be two ideal targets to strengthen our defence.

Tim just posted a video of the players arriving at Elland Road, Stearman is there walking in a very 'pissed off' style at the back away from the others

What the fuck is the team about?? WOW Paul.

Lonergan

Coady
Willo
Stearman
Doherty

Saville
Saiss

Weimann
Edwards
Marshall

Dicko

Fucking trash.

Useless keeper again, useless full backs again, useless Stearman in from the cold, Saville back, Useless Edwards as the no.10 and captain, Weimann out wide and Dicko up top. I take virtually no positives from that side at all

Not even gonna turn the radio on today.. Gonna get smashed.

Lambert has regressed. its asif February never happened. Ridiculous.

Play Edwards at #10 and Weimann wide for the whole of February. Lose every single game. Move them into their proper positions, results improve. Let's put them back where they can't play then.

You gotta laugh at that team or you'd cry!

I reckon we're gonna get stuffed although we know how strange football can be

Marshall and Saiss maybe the only 2 who should be playing where they are? Maybe Williamson as Batth is injured I think.

That's possibly the worst team he could have picked, i seriously don't get it.

Sorry cannot take any more of this shit from Lambert. Sooner he is gone the better.

Leeds look value at 2.05

It's neither good or experimental. It's just plain shit.

Back