• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

As I couldn't go tonight as I should have been still on holiday it was the least I can do.

Although in good news, the swelling has gone down, just got a pop sound and a bit of a crunch and all my toes are back in alignment and I can walk! Try the boot tomorrow and the United game may still be on (not to mention work, which is fairly important from the not being broke point of view)

Can we start to assemble a support team for Paddy for when our Europa League journey is over.

The play off round in full

Suduva v Ferencvaros
Copenhagen v Riga
Celtic v AIK
Ararat-Armenia v F91 Dudelange
Ludogorets v Maribor
Linfield v Qarabag
Slovan Bratislava v PAOK
Astana v BATE Borisov
Torino v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Legia Warsaw v Rangers
FCSB v Vitoria Guimaraes
PSV Eindhoven v Apollon Limassol
AEK Athens v Trabzonspor
Feyenoord v Hapoel Ber-Sheva
KAA Gent v Rijeka (Aberdeen out)
Espanyol v Zorya Luhansk
Partizan Belgrade v Aris / Molde (in extra time - Molde are ahead)
Braga v Spartak Moscow
Malmo v Bnei Yehuda
Strasbourg v Eintracht Frankfurt
AZ Alkmaar v Antwerp (Antwerp recovering to go through is definitely good news)

Plzen score in extra time and Antwerp are down to 10 men. Bit of a pain.

Although, being in pot 3 or pot 4 is actually not that great a difference this year as it is pot 1 that is going to be stocked with great sides.

Scrub my thoughts - it appears to be Plzen who are through. Checking again for confirmation on that last tie.

Final confirmation - Plzen won 2-1, but Antwerp progressed on away goals. Good news as Plzen would have been ahead of Wolves in the race for Pot 3.

I believe you’re guaranteed Pot 3?

*Not guaranteed but projected to, i think it’s the champions league teams dropping down you need to be more concerned about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet from what I can see.

IF all the Champions League qualifiers go with seeding now with Plzen losing tonight I think that puts us in 3, but I need to check the coefficients to be absolutely cast iron on that. 3 or 4 really makes not a lot of difference.

Wolves scrap their charter flight to Turin
I wanted to update you further on the potential of a fans charter flight to Turin.

Unfortunately we have been unable to put the package together as we would like and therefore unfortunately we will not be able to offer the package to you.

Should Wolves make further progress in the competition we will attempt to put together further packages for supporters.

They were. The AST's obviously didnt respond with enough numbers for the club to make the booking.

Home tickets on sale for Torino game. £15

Only for STHs so far though. Members with 150+ on 22nd.

Do you not get loyalty points for Europa games?

You do but the ones being picked up at the moment won't show just yet. I would guess after the Everton game the Loyalty points from last season will vanish and then points gained from the Crusaders game onwards will show.
We did this last season and it was for a game in September when the points changed over

You do but the ones being picked up at the moment won't show just yet. I would guess after the Everton game the Loyalty points from last season will vanish and then points gained from the Crusaders game onwards will show.
We did this last season and it was for a game in September when the points changed over

Ah, that explains it. Thanks.

Think they've said it'll be after the Watford game in September. So Man City away.

I guess that'll be the first game going on sale after the European Qualifiers are all finished.

Ticket bought for the home leg - just need to work out how I going to pay for all these games this early in the season!

Back