• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

TIPS ALERT

normally, English fans tend to reunite in the Corso Vittorio area, next to Porta Nuova station,where the English/irish pubs are.
from there, tram number 4 and/or the police will accompany you to the stadium

I say the police because, when that team of the suburbs who plays in Champions League play, the away fans are told to meet at Valentino park (end of Corso Vittorio) and brought to the stadium by "private" bus.

:icon_mrgreen:

Traore in charge of the Wolves Twitter this morning I see

Wolves
@Wolves
Tickets for next Friday's return leg at Molineux are now on sale to members, with general sale opening on Monday.

That team of the suburbs is a brilliant put down on the old lady

Well, the Juventus Mall is indeed located in the suburbs-and they're not classy suburbs either. We 're constantly whinging about the Grande Torino but at least it's in the heart of the city.

Traore in charge of the Wolves Twitter this morning I see

Wolves
@Wolves
Tickets for next Friday's return leg at Molineux are now on sale to members, with general sale opening on Monday.

I’m guessing it may get to general sale but if anybody wants to use my membership no. then give me a shout.

Same here. I was going to go but after a 4-0 win away it's probably not going to be worth it.

I have 150 points on mine if anyone wants it.

Guys just seen Sport Options are trying to offer a flight for you guys to Torino.

For anyone unaware they offer charter flights for football fans, regularly offer flights for Rangers, Manchester Clubs, Tottenham and Arsenal.

The typical offering is a day trip leaving 6/7am and landing back in your home airport about 2/3am

I’d thoroughly recommend them be prepared to pay a bit more as it’s convenience probably around £300-£500 and it’s flight only.

The flights in these months are always a bit more expensive as aircraft availability isn’t as good.

For example yesterday they offered a trip to Midtjylland for Rangers fans - flight to Billund left 8am coach travel to Herning...make your own way to the stadium bus picks up outside at Full time and takes you to the airport flight landed 00:50am (only an hour and 2 min flight) - price was £469

Find them on Facebook group “Sport Options- Simply the Best” or www.sportoptions.com - I don’t work for them whatsoever I just think they are top lads. You’ll see a day trip option to Bulgaria for England away in October and that’s £299

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for that Andy.

Coincidentally just announced in the last 30
Mins.

****Day Trip***

We are delighted to announce a direct day return flight from Birmingham to Turin. The expected schedule below is subject to slots and kick-off time.

Depart Birmingham International 07:45 and arrive Turin 11:00 local time.

On arrival in Turin airport we will have bus transfers to the central area with the drop off point usually being at the bottom of the busy Corso Vitorio Emanuelle, from here it is a short walk to various bars, restaurants and the main railway station. Here you can spend the rest of the day at leisure.

You will need to make your own way to the match. The stadium is just over 2 miles from the centre and is easy to get to by local taxi or bus.

After the match our reps will be outside the visitors section of the stadium and will direct you to buses for transfer back to the airport. Based on a 21:00 local time kick off we would expect the return flight to depart from Turin approx 01:00 local time and arrive back into Birmingham 02:30

£ 499pp*

*Price includes direct roundtrip flight Birmingham - Turin, coach transfers, all airport taxes, ATOL cover.

*Match tickets - Please note we DO NOT supply match tickets.

*VERY IMPORTANT - Please be mindful of an expected limited ticket allocation for this game. We cannot issue a refund if you do not get a ticket. However we will offer free name changes up until Monday 19th August @ 17:00. After this time name changes will not be available. Therefore if someone else with a ticket wants to take your flight its possible to change. If you are in doubt please wait.

* In the unlikely event that one of the two teams does not qualify for the play-off we will provide a full refund to your credit/debit card.

*Note the peak summer holiday period means that aircraft availability is very limited and prices much higher than during most of the football season.

www.sportoptions.com

Would book that but I have to know (by orders of da boss) that a ticket is mine.

Will make this my new Plan A and if it's gone by the time I'm able then back to what I was doing

Cheers Andy. If I can get the Thursday off I might go for it. The Thursday and Friday is a total no go so was hoping for group stage so would have more time to plan

Good man Andy, appreciate your help.

I'll have to leave the match at around the 60 minute mark....good job the tie isn't exactly on a knife edge.

Just to reiterate I have no affiliation with them I just want to reassure you they’re legit (you can see further proof on Facebook)

The lads do a great job and are well respected amongst the British travelling support.

Let me tell you about a time a Liverpool fan was in Kiev for the Champions League Final and found out his dad was ill and went on to pass away, he wasn’t travelling with Sport Options but turned up at the airport after the game anyway to see if he could pay what it took to get home...spoke to the lad Miles who runs sport options who took himself off the flight and got the lad on...free of charge. Ever since then I’ve had mad respect for them.

No doubts about that my friend. We just appreciate your advice as we have never even been close to this kind of thing before (well, apart from the really old folks on here).

Great result for you yesterday.

Back