• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

It's Official!!: Europa League Thread

How are the club going to do home tickets for the qualifying rounds? Will it be loyalty points from last season?

AEK Larnaca
AEK Limmassol

completing the Cypriot entries as Apollon Limassol were already in

Decent trips for a nice bit of a sunny piss up.

My knowledge of obscure small European airports could come in very handy.

Trabzonspor are banned for FFP violations so their place will go to the next Turkish team.

I have been looking at the draw and co-efficients in some detail this morning. Our rating really benefits from the excellent performance of English clubs this season, and will be a minimum of 16.978. We are in a considerably better position than Burnley because of that. We can’t draw Rangers in the second qualifying round and should be clear of Kilmarnock too as they should be JUST seeded.

The extra coefficient should mean that we are seeded right through to the playoff round. Assuming all the seeds won all their ties in qualifying we would end up being possibly 10th or 11th seeds in the playoff round if we got there so we would avoid the likes of Milan or Roma and Feyenoord. Bonus.

More out of nostalgia than anything else, I have just been looking at Honved. They don't appear to have a home ground at the moment, old one having been demolished this year and replacement not due to be complete until 2020.

Can't find any more detail than that, other than projected capacity is about 9000 (for UEFA regs) whilst they only average just under 2000.

So, maybe this season not the time for a Budapest visit.

More out of nostalgia than anything else, I have just been looking at Honved. They don't appear to have a home ground at the moment, old one having been demolished this year and replacement not due to be complete until 2020.

Can't find any more detail than that, other than projected capacity is about 9000 (for UEFA regs) whilst they only average just under 2000.

So, maybe this season not the time for a Budapest visit.

Just for you then ..... :nod:

How are the club going to do home tickets for the qualifying rounds? Will it be loyalty points from last season?
Anyone? Or will we just have to wait until the club release details for it?

Anyone? Or will we just have to wait until the club release details for it?

I would say so. If they think the demand will be there of course. Early away games were done using previous loyalty points last season, so would expect the same thing for our Europa home games

Cool. I have 150 points from last season so hopefully will be able to bag a couple.

Cool. I have 150 points from last season so hopefully will be able to bag a couple.

No issue at all.

Do not expect our early opposition to bring many and will probably be put in either the upper or lower quadrant leaving a lot of tickets for home fans

I would imagine a very short window for STHs to claim their seats and then on to loyalty points

Membership renewed - I'm hoping I can get to a few of these

I've no idea what the taken up will be like - I can see it being like the Shrewsbury FA Cup game

Loving this thread more than the transfer thread at the moment tbh!

Membership renewed - I'm hoping I can get to a few of these

I've no idea what the taken up will be like - I can see it being like the Shrewsbury FA Cup game

Is there an email going out about renewals for memberships? I haven't seen anytthing

Back