• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Israel-Palestine

When you wake up every morning & think it could be your last day on earth everything takes on a different perspective I would imagine.

Remember many years ago chatting to an old lad at work who during the blitz was 18 (was in a reserved job), said never knew anything like it during that time, literally every night was having fun with ladies.

Think it's something to do with keeping species alive in times of danger.

When you wake up every morning & think it could be your last day on earth everything takes on a different perspective I would imagine.

Remember many years ago chatting to an old lad at work who during the blitz was 18 (was in a reserved job), said never knew anything like it during that time, literally every night was having fun with ladies.

Think it's something to do with keeping species alive in times of danger.
I think it's more to do with fillin yer boots while you can. 🤪

What a rancid fucking cunt that woman is
I think this is harsh.

She is having trouble with other Jews having a different view point to her having seen the atrocities to her people and in her mind they are defending the attackers.

Hysterical yes, but condemning her is misunderstanding her as it's clear she can't distinguish war crimes in the name of Judaism from actual Jewish opinion.and she can't see the genocide happening in her name.

That's easy for us to do from the comfort of our houses thousands of miles away, not so easy when you have skin in the game.

I think this is harsh.

She is having trouble with other Jews having a different view point to her having seen the atrocities to her people and in her mind they are defending the attackers.

Hysterical yes, but condemning her is misunderstanding her as it's clear she can't distinguish war crimes in the name of Judaism from actual Jewish opinion.and she can't see the genocide happening in her name.

That's easy for us to do from the comfort of our houses thousands of miles away, not so easy when you have skin in the game.
That seems worthy of condemnation, no?

Her peers seem to have overcome that cognitive dissonance. It is difficult but no less necessary.

I think this is harsh.

She's not from North Korea, she has access to all the information in the world. She either chooses not to see it, chooses not to believe it, or chooses not to give a shit.

They're not defending Hammas, they're condemning the genocidal acts of their government

She's not from North Korea, she has access to all the information in the world. She either chooses not to see it, chooses not to believe it, or chooses not to give a shit.

They're not defending Hammas, they're condemning the genocidal acts of their government
She may not be choosing is my point, she may be so far down the rabbit hole she has absolutely no way out.

As you say brainwashed.

She doesn't come across as somebody who is supporting the genocide, more that she can't believe somebody is defending Palestine (even though they are not).

They look like ultra orthodox Jews and if that is the case, some groups of ultra orthodox Jews, never mind condemning the Israeli government, they don't believe that the state of Israel is authentic.

They look like ultra orthodox Jews and if that is the case, some groups of ultra orthodox Jews, never mind condemning the Israeli government, they don't believe that the state of Israel is authentic.
Yes. They look like Neturei Karta who are the Jewish equivalent of the Westboro Baptists.

Theyre a batshit sect who shouldn't be regarded as being representative of anything other than their own warped extremism.

Back