• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) build up 27/8/16

I'm still not sure what we're going to do when we play Norwich away. We can't wear that surely? And we don't have a third kit.

We might end up having to wear their away kit.

Was it Watford when we ended up having us wear our black away shirt with the change gold home shorts?

I'm still not sure what we're going to do when we play Norwich away. We can't wear that surely? And we don't have a third kit.

They could see if they can find the white kit we used on the very....very odd occasions we needed a change in the 70's....it'll be lying around somewhere no doubt

Maybe we will just wear last season's away kit but with the new sponsor

I reckon Norwich will have to wear their away kit.

We might end up having to wear their away kit.

Was it Watford when we ended up having us wear our black away shirt with the change gold home shorts?

Yeah. Had to wear Oxford's away red shorts once down there because the jobsworth ref decided our light blue clashed with their dark blue.

This is the only pic I could find and it's smaller than Hull's transfer budget, but you can see how village it looked.

hqdefault.jpg

We are contracted to wear it a minimum number of times (5?) a season. As Norwich is the only genuine clash we have - and it's debatable whether our second strip can be worn for that we have to crowbar it in another 4 times.

Burton too I'd imagine?

They could see if they can find the white kit we used on the very....very odd occasions we needed a change in the 70's....it'll be lying around somewhere no doubt

That white away kit we had in the 90s was really nice, I'd like something similar to that

Does the league not sanction the choice of home/away kits, in case of potential confusion?

Remember something similar happened at Hull in 2006, they played in orange and black stripes and our away kit was black that season so they resurrected the navy blue strip from the previous season.

Ian Holloway is a massive bellend, hopefully we continue to play as well as we have and he can continue to predict that we lose all he wants. I hope he gets a nice reception at Molineux when we're on sky too.
No doubt he'll piss a few more clubs off later in the season if he does that 10 in 10 gimmick again.

No doubt he'll piss a few more clubs off later in the season if he does that 10 in 10 gimmick again.

I wonder why he hasn't got a managers job. Pillock :screwy

Ian Holloway can you touch your arse now touch your elbow, nah didn't think so ())===D

Some more brilliant punditry on Talks***e this morning by Micky Quinn. Seemed really pained to give Zenga a bit of credit then quickly made the comparison that Charlton were on 8 points at the same point last season.
Laughable there does seem some desperation from some media outlets for us to fail.

It makes me laugh because no body could've complained if Jackett had been sacked last season. Because we've binned him a week before the season he's somehow been treated badly....There is no way he'd have been able to manage the squad over haul required.

Well I've had us on my fixed odds today Mr Holloway

Somehow Jon Dadi is 9/1 first and 16/5 anytime. Bright and Mason are 11/2!?

Well my Aguero free bet is going on the Bod at those odds!

Makes me laugh when see the odds on the boards in the grounds. I'm sure they must wait to see who ISN'T playing before they write the odds out

Makes me laugh when see the odds on the boards in the grounds. I'm sure they must wait to see who ISN'T playing before they write the odds out

There's a lot of pressure on Zenga. Expectations are now sky high.

Still, you would have to expect that we will beat Huddersfield.

I always believe that the sign of a really strong team in any division is their ability to give other teams 4,5,6 goal thrashings. It would be great if we won 4-0 today. That's my prediction !

Back