• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) build up 27/8/16

Huddersfield have got a nice bit of confidence going and Wagner looks a decent managerial find. It will be a good test.

1444 sold now! Looking forward to this one! £11 train ticket! #Yorkshirewolf!

Ordered Ticket today, having to get the coach tho as my car is in the garage for the next week :( 19£ travel christ.......unless someone has a spare seat around the cannock area, happy to pay towards fuel ?

Just under 1700 sold at the minute, out of 2000.

I like him not setting us up differently away from home (if of course he does what he says...we all know Ken increasingly didn't do that), there really isn't the need to do so in this league bar one or two games.

I like him not setting us up differently away from home (if of course he does what he says...we all know Ken increasingly didn't do that), there really isn't the need to do so in this league bar one or two games.

He's has an attacking philosophy.....that is an immediate upgrade on Jackett.

1766 sold as off this morning! Sales end 1pm tomorrow #wolvesticketupdate

Love his positivity but what I like most is that he won't panic when it goes wrong and start changing the system (or philosophy as he calls it). That reassures me a lot.

Dicko isn't in the squad for the U23s game today. You have to think that means he'll be on the bench tomorrow.

Dicko isn't in the squad for the U23s game today. You have to think that means he'll be on the bench tomorrow.

I doubt it - not yet. Maybe in the WhatEverItsCalledCheapTat cup game on Tuesday perhaps?

I wouldn't expect to see him in the first team proper until after the international break.

Interesting to hear Walt talking of winning 26 games, that's the same as the amount Boro and Burnley won last season.

There's no beating around the bush with him, he wants automatic promotion.

Interesting to hear Walt talking of winning 26 games, that's the same as the amount Boro and Burnley won last season.

There's no beating around the bush with him, he wants automatic promotion.

I wonder how ruthless the owners are, if Walter has a good season but fails to gain promotion will they replace him.

line up tomorrow should be interesting.
i think the back 5 will be Ikeme - Doherty Iorfa Baath CBJ

the rest i have no idea other than Bod and Tex

Holloway REALLY needs to get over this. Didn't he say something similar last week? Fucking idiot.

CqygV4DWEAAX4x6.jpg:large

That is fake surely?

EDIT: No it's actually fucking real. Fucking helmet

Tex in midfield in place of either Coady or Prince for me on that lineup. Otherwise, agree, although I do think Doherty is still a crummy right-back even if he's not too shabby at all as a left-back. Unfair to drop him on form but Iorfa is better there, and Hause is OK in the middle for me.

Just nice to have a selection dilemma for once in defense! Can't remember the last time that happened - even in the PL, it felt like the best backline picked itself most weeks.

Back