• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield (A) 26/2 Build-Up

I'd be thinking about Traore, honestly. It definitely needs something.

I don't think we've been that bad we are getting better as it goes on. Neves starting to come into it. Jonny doing well

Shocking half.

Leicester and Everton both winning so things will be getting very congested in the race for 7th if we drop more points here.

As said when we do move forward we look far more threatening and have had better chances.

Got better as the half went on but very reminiscent of the performance against them at home. Second to every ball for long periods and they seemed to have an extra man.

Nothing has happened yet Doc probably should have scored.

I imagine they'll wear themselves out soon enough though, doing a lot of pressing. Good pressing too but we should be doing better. Which I'm confident we will.

Well that was disappointing to say the least. First 20 minutes we were really not very good, poor first touch, not finding space but worst of all sloppy passing all over the park. Nobody really shining. After that better but still not enough, Doc has to do better, time for a touch and plenty of support if required......we've got to be better second half surely.

Very lacklustre against a team that's been sort of thrown together.
Think we should have made a few changes tonight.

We will win it second half. Jesus, comms threads on here are run a bath, get in, slit those wrists stuff. Its fucking staggering.

To me it feels like these will only score via a set piece or a wild deflection. They've got nothing to cut us open I've seen so far (started watching after ten mins)

Reminds me of a lot of games when we were the poor Premier League side. Keeping them at arm's length but a mistake or single moment will be the difference.

We will win it second half. Jesus, comms threads on here are run a bath, get in, slit those wrists stuff. Its fucking staggering.

People in ‘commenting on what they are watching and it isn’t OTT positive’ shocker.

every week, paddy. :icon_lol:

saying the team isn't playing well against a side who haven't scored a point out of the last like 48 = END OF THE FUCKING WORLD

lets settle down, literally no one is saying that. no biggy yet.

Does Philip Billing have the smallest forehead in football?

Comms thread in absolutely fucking negative woe is me bigger shocker.

You’re right. We should just pretend we were excellent in the first half and not comment otherwise.

Will we win this evening? Probably.
Have we played well so far? No.
Are we allowed to comment on the performance without including something positive? Yes.

Get over it.

Bless.

Thank God I am at the home games and don't have to read this. We SHOULD come through this, if we don't then fire away, but my word you would think we were bottom.

Back