• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Huddersfield 25.11.18

Boly having a mare. Not on his own. Only Coady comes out with any credit from that half. Lucky to go in only one nil down. Replace Cav with MGW and Costa with Traore.

Abysmal. MGW for Moutinho is a must. Possibly Dendoncker on for Bennett so he can step up into midfield? We know we won't change shape...

This is the first time I've seriously considered that we may actually need to shift away from 3-4-3. We clearly did not make the proper adjustments after Watford.

As bad as we’ve been since Nuno took over, been outplayed in every area. Created absolutely nothing everyone barDoherty and Vinagre is having a stinker.

Doherty is the reason we are 1-0 down.

Worst half of football I've seen us have under Nuno. Truly terrible all over the pitch. Out passed and out fought. Doherty needs to hang his head in shame over his lack of effort tracking the run for the goal. I'd drop him based on that alone. But the worst thing is he's been no worse than about 8 other players. Pathetic display.

It's a good way to identify the wankers. Happy to say none near me.

Honestly, I'm not sure I could hold the anger against them at this point. This has been properly infuriating to watch.

Someone said it earlier; I haven't been this livid about a match of football since we got rinsed by Fulham last season.

Well that was just fucking awful
Right now Wagner is beating Nuno about 6-0 on tactics. And Nuno has had this problem enough times now to find a solution.
What the fuck is wrong with Boly?
And don't anyone ever call Traore a competition winner again, because right now replacing Cav and Costa with the kit man would be a good move.
And the goal. I've defended Doherty in the past but Jesus. He looks like someone who has pulled his boots on after a four course meal

Love this! The only thing that has made me smile in the last hour

Doc getting dressed down by Robbie Earle over here.

"His body language is so bad [in the build up to the Huddersfield goal], and it almost sums up the way Wolves have played in the first half." Spot on.

Bring MGW and Jota on for Costa and Cav. Drop MGW into the midfield and tuck Raul and Jota closer together, letting Vinagre and Doc to get to the byline.

This is the first time I've seriously considered that we may actually need to shift away from 3-4-3. We clearly did not make the proper adjustments after Watford.

I'd assume the defence would get closer to the middle to counter the greater numbers but it didn't happen against Watford until it was too late.

Will the real wolves please come out for the second half and turn this around.

Couldn't argue if he hooked Moutinho, Cav and Jiminez for MGW, Jota and Traore at HT.

That was fucking embarrassing. Pathetic first half performance. Vastly improved performance needed

I would sub cav for mgw to make it even in midfield and jimenez for traore

The two correct substitutions.

Come on, Morgan. Grab it by the scruff of the neck, son.

traore on for jiminez

mgw on for ... cav?

Boly having a mare. Not on his own. Only Coady comes out with any credit from that half. Lucky to go in only one nil down. Replace Cav with MGW and Costa with Traore.

Well thats the right two on anyway. Suprised he's took Moutinho off although he was looking under the pump tbh

Back