• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Home v Huddersfield 25.11.18

We've been totally overrun in midfield so far.

Finally woken up now, it seems.

Moutinho + Neves isn’t working for me so far. Neither are positive enough in possession - MGW would make a difference. Got to try and remain patient, but it’s been very poor so far.

Doherty doesn’t look fit.

They look sharper, quicker and stronger than us in midfield. Whiff of Watford about this.

Moutinho + Neves isn’t working for me so far. Neither are positive enough in possession - MGW would make a difference. Got to try and remain patient, but it’s been very poor so far.

Doherty doesn’t look fit.

Problem is that with MGW in there we'd probably be overrun even further when we're outnumbered. It's a difficult balance to strike and I don't know if it even can be struck in this league.

too many sloppy passes turning into them getting to our box

Cav has been absolute fucking garbage so far. Thank God he’s a popular player!

We have been awful, not creating anything

Why did we have Costa Cav and Vinagre all on the same side there?

I don't know if we're tired or what, but everything since that little 2 minute spell of pressure has been off the mark. First touches, simple passes to feet, diagonals from Coady and Neves; everything is a foot off what we need it to be.

If this continues I hope Traore on at HT

This has been dire so far, getting dominated in midfield and outbattled all over the pitch

If they can dominate our middle 2 we don't have an answer.

Yeah, this is pretty much it. Our poorest performances this season have been when the opposition have got on top of Neves & Moutinho - which is exactly what’s happening today.

Back